Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Lolo- my mc was also early at 5 wks. It's devastaing no matter how far along you are and my friends who have never had a mc made me feel stupid for being so upset. They have no clue. So I pretty much felt like I had to bottle it up and go through it alone. Love the saying by your DH. Hope 2015 is our year! And I hope your feeling better!! The weather up here is fairly decent this week. In the 30's. Like you, November was really cold and we got a TON of snow. Hopefully this winter won't be as brutal as last winter.

Awebste-

Idk3344- I bought mine in the thermometer section at Walmart. Just make sure u get the basal body thermometer. They are very inexpensive. I've seen them at target too.

Happy holidays everyone! Hope we all get our soon!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

@Lolo1176
I know what you mean. We are hosting both sides our our family's xmas gatherings this year and I have this awful feeling that this is when is cousins will announce there pregnancy. Ugh it will be so hard to keep a smile if they do it then :-( i get so mad at myself to for feeling so jealous and i try to brush it off but sometimes its super hard! There's my rant lol but on a positive note baby dust to all!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I hope you're all well. Quick question. I think I¨ve just got a positive OPK (have to figure out how where to upload the pic so you can give me your opinion!). We bd in the morning (before the positive opk) and we will again tomorrow since my boyfriend will be away till lunch time tomo. Do you girls think I'll have my bases covered? I don't want to miss my window! Thank you in advance for your input!

awebste: congratsssss!!! That's amazing! :D

9 years ago

here's the link to the photo: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=351294

thoughts?

thanks!

9 years ago

thanks girls!!! confirmed by a digital test this morning! so happy - hoping I have a sticky bean this time around.

9 years ago

Awebste: that's so exciting!! FX for you!!

Aletheok: it looks positive to me but I'm not very good with opks at all :-/

AFM: I'm 5dpo now and just playing the waiting game. I have everything timed out to where I know exactly when I might implant when when I'll start testing, but I'm already symptom spotting because apparently driving myself crazy is my new favorite hobby, lol. Keeping busy with moving though so it's helping me stay distracted, which is helpful!

Wishing everyone good luck!!

9 years ago

Hey guys,

My name is Rachel. I am 7 dpo. My husband and I have been trying for out third baby since July 2014. He is gone a lot for work ( we're military stationed in the UK) so he has been gone during a lot of my most fertile times... But not this month. We used the help of pre-seed this time around, so I hope it happens. We did from cd 5 - 15 almost everyday may have gone a little overboard.. But it was fun! Anyway... Like I said, 7dpo :-) All of my symptoms are on my tww chart thingy. Trying to not test until 9 dpo... Anyone else around my dpo? Symtoms?

9 years ago

Aletheok: I would count that as your first positive! Sounds like your schedule is good! I'd definitely try to get one or two more BDs in after tomorrow, in case the egg is late.

Awebste: Love it! Congrats on the BFP!!

Rachel: Welcome! I'm 8DPO and not testing until 10DPO, so we will both test on 12/22. I'll be a cycle buddy! My boobs are sore, but that's been a new, regular thing for me since taking Vitex. Fatigue, short fuse, sugar cravings (could all be holiday symptoms, haha), dull ache in my left lower abdomen yesterday. I'd love a glass of mulled wine right about now...but I'd love to be pregnant more! How about you?

9 years ago

I'm 7-8dpo I am going to try to hold off until the 24th to test..

Awebste!! Congrats!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Sending positive vibes to those who are getting close to testing!!!!! :) :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo