Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Lolo! I have been wondering how your doing. I sure hope you get a September baby. That would be very cool. My birthday is September 3 so maybe I will have a baby for my 40th birthday present!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

thanks Lolo and sorry for your loss as well. That would be so cool if you had a baby on your grandma's birthday :) Fingers crossed for you guys.

AFM - our OB said when we feel ready we can try again. So we "tried" last week without having AF between our mc Nov. 28 and this month. We had 4 days of VERY strong positive OPKs and just going with the flow. Our OB has put me on daily ASA 81mg and progesterone supps when I get another BFP (already filled the prescription and they are waiting in the cupboard lol). Hoping and praying. We got pregnant in October right away - first month trying after our first mc, So let's hope for the same luck.

Good luck ladies. Keep positive and know that it's not in our hands.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Lolo it's great to see you back at it, but I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully this will be the month and everything will go perfect!

That being said...I HATE THE HOLIDAYS while TTC! Husband's cousin just announced he and his wife are pregnant. Just glad they won't be at Christmas this year.

9 years ago

Lolo, welcome back! I was wondering how you were. I'm really sorry for your loss, and having been through a MC myself I know how hard it can be to move on and start again. But here we are, so FX will get our bfp soon :)

TTClate and While, my RE appointment is on January 9! :) We're trying on our own this month after 5 cycles with clomid, so we'll see what happens. We've been waiting for this appointment for 6 months so it would be ironic (but awesome!) if we got pregnant this month :)

Nikki, I hear what you say about the holidays... Every time I meet friends I always think that they're going to announce they're pregnant, so I'm always bracing myself... I've been systematically avoiding gatherings where I know I'll see pregnant women or newborn babies. A bit extreme, I know, and I need to get over it before I turn into a hermit, but for now I'm just trying to avoid situations in which I know I'll feel sad or uncomfortable.

AFM, CD 8 and nothing really interesting to tell. I've been very careless taking my BBT since AF arrived a last week, so I really need to get it together the next days since I won't have the trigger shot to be sure I've ovulated! I'll be using OPKs as from today, although not sure whether is too soon?
On a unrelated note, I've gained so much weight while on Clomid and the trigger shot and I just can't seem to take it off :( As soon as I realized I was gaining weight I tried changing a few things in my diet (cutting down on carbs and sugar) and I've tried exercising a bit more (I run 2/3 times a week and do some light weight lifting at the gym) but it hasn't done much :/
Has any of you had any similar experiences? Thanks and GL to everybody! :)

9 years ago

Lolo - welcome back. I'm sorry for your lossand I hope this month will be your month without needing another IUI. How was your Big family Thanksgiving? Did everything go well?

AFM - CD3. Still disappointed that AF showed up. My temp finally dropped back down to normal this morning, and DH is booking his follow up SA for January today. once we have those results we get to start considering our options. Most likely IUI, but that will probably not start for a few more months.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Coming over from the August board.
AF is in full force and cruel this morning :(
This is going to be our 13th month TTC. Lucky #13? .... Man I hope so!

This month I'm doing vitamins with zinc for hubby, green tea for hubby, prenatal vitamins for me, BBT, OPKs, and raspberry leaf tea (LOVE that!).
Thinking of adding pre-seed and soft cup into the mix, thoughts on those?

Also, ReRun, can do tell me more about Royal Jelly? Thx!
Xoxo
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls :)
So I had my laparoscopy and hysteriscopy done. They found endometriosis and removed it. They also found a septum in my uterus and they removed that as well. We can't try this month BC no sex for two weeks but we will ttc next month :)
Good luck girls

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

@basia it's really up to you they told me the same thing but if it doesn't hurt make love DH went gentle with me around day 10 after laproscopy

9 years ago

Hi lovelies,

Yes, the holidays, sheesh, emotional mine fields abound. Avoid Target mid morning on weekdays- females with babies in every aisle, I swear to god.

Basia congrats on being done with your surgeries! Enjoy taking it easy :)

TSB: That website (Natural Fertility Info) has the better explaination but in a nutshell Royal Jelly is what queen bees eat and they can produce 2000 eggs a day. It's supposed to be good for egg/follicle development and bonus is it's good for hair, nails and skin too :) I prefer the capsules, as the honey version is a pretty strong flavor.

AFM: My RE appt got bumped up to yesterday ( prev schedule for end if Jan) so that was lucky! So I got to meet the Doc, who has a total god complex, which is probably a good thing, huh? Haha. Anyway, he gave me an official PCOS diagnosis and they took like a gallon of blood for tests. I'm going on BC so we can knock out another sono and HSG in the next month or so. He said I'm a "run of the mill fixer upper" , so overall I'm hopeful.

I'm 6DPO and my boobs are so sore. Felt flu-ish last night and crampy. Trying not to over analyze!

9 years ago

I am 2DPO, I took Femara on CD3-CD7, Ultrasound on CD11 with two mature follicles, Ovidrel on CD13 and Ovulation on CD14. Testing 12/29.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo