Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Well apparently this pregnancy wasn't meant to be. I just took a FRER and it came back negative. I'm 14 dpo today. My temp also dropped pretty low. I guess I had a cp.

9 years ago

oh no, Idk I'm so sorry for you. that really sucks. I hope it makes you extra fertile next month.

Welcome overtondg.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Oh, Lolo and idk!!! I am so sorry to hear your news!

Lolo - maybe you are just still early?! I am praying that is the case and that you continue this pregnancy!!!! Stick, lil bean!!

idk - Are you sure it's negative? I would keep checking until you get your period! Maybe it was just a bad test?! I was so excited for you!!

Margie - and praying for you!

I really don't want to see you ladies on the October Board!! No offense, but I was truly hoping and had for you all that this would be a great time of new life! Don't give up yet!!!

9 years ago

Lolo and IDK....:(

Lolo, there is nothing bad that can come from the progesterone pills or progesterone cream, so I'd try it. It's one of those, can't hurt-things.

I conceived with the progesterone cream twice a day and didn't stop using it till 15 wks because I was diagnosed with low pg. If I missed even a day, I started getting cramps even up to 10 wks along.

9 years ago

LOLO and IDK I am so sorry. Was hoping we wouldn't see you on the October board. LOLO...does your RE have any ideas why this is happening?

AFM: I am officially jumping over to the October board. Had IUI and O yesterday with a higher temp spike today. MY EDD is 10/5.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all so much for your support.

Got a call from the doctors office this morning and because my numbers are so low, the RN said that it's looks like an abnormal pregnancy and indicative of an early miscarriage and didn't think progesterone would help at this point. But if I wanted to take it I could. Since I have them I am taking it. I still don't have cramps yet except for a pulling/pinching with a slight pressure feeling. Doesn't feel like it did before, in the last mc. Who knows maybe I will get my miracle but I am losing that hope extremely fast. I am at work today but wishing I was still home crying in my hubby's arms. It's really hard to feel positive when your RN and doctor don't feel positive about it either.

idk3333: I am so sorry you are also going through this. It is so hard getting your hopes up just to see it fall away.

nharty09 & calvingirl: I keep praying you are both right but when I heard the nurse say she didn't think taking the progesterone would make a difference my heart just broke. The #'s for 1st Trimester Progesterone levels are supposed to be between 4.7 - 50.7. Mine is at 3.0. Really hard to keep positive with that one but yet, here I am still taking the progesterone in hopes it will help.

NikkiN: No the RN and doctor haven't indicated why this could be happening...whenever I go in for my next appt maybe then I might get some answers. But they seem to think that abnormal pregnancies happen and it was just that. The RN made it sound like I should have waited another month before trying again. Maybe she is right. But the doctor said we could try on our own. Not sure what I am going to do this time around. When/if the miscarriage takes place then I will obviously wait til I get my first period and decide after that. Emotionally right now, I don't know how I feel.

I doubt you will be seeing me in the October board, unless I decide to come over and say hi and check up on you all. Not sure yet if I will try for a Nov baby yet either. to you next month!

overtondg: Welcome and

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Noooo Lolo. I'm so sorry! Hang in there. I'm thinking of u!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

LOLO- screw what that nurse said! Although they like to think they are doctors THEY ARE NOT! Someone should slap her! Again maybe it's still really early, and things will turn around. I would keep taking the progesterone too! I hope you don't have to go through this again, and if so hopefully the Dr. can give you some answers.

9 years ago

Thank you all for your thoughts today. I've been feeling down most of the day. Thankfully my dh took care of our dd's once he got home from work and I've been able to relax most of the evening. I've been chillin for the past 1.5 hours watching New Girl to cheer me up, and it's working.

Lolo, I'm so sorry you're having to go through what you're going through too. It's times like this I wish I could just reach through the computer and give a hug. That's about the best I can do. Usually I would say something consoling like, you'll be ok, but given my experience today I say kick and scream and drown yourself in chocolate! (Snickers and kisses were my drugs of choice today.)

everyone!

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Idk - I'm sorry that you had such a rough day yesterday. I feel for you though I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in your position right now. I hope the chocolate helped.

Lolo - That nurse had no right to say what she did to you. I'm hoping that she's wrong and the extra progesterone will help the BFP stick. my heart goes out to you and much like the others I wish I could just give you a hug through the computer.

AFM - 15 DPO. I've never been 15 DPO before, I'm so worried that AF is going to show at any moment. I woke up this morning well before I would normally temp and my temp had dropped but i rolled over and went back to sleep and when i woke up at my usual time my temp was back up to where it had been yesterday. I took a test with FMU and it came back a very faint BFP! I thought I was seeing things since I could only see it when I was up close, but DH could see it too. I feel bad getting a BFP when you guys are going through a crappy time. I hope it gets darker tomorrow, otherwise it might just be in my head.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo