Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Hi Kelley! I'm CD2, here we go with a fresh start :) I'm a September baby myself so maybe I'll get some birthday magic!

I'm going in for my CD3 blood work tomorrow, I'm excited to finally know more about my hormones.

Feeling good about this month, especially because the holidays are a great distraction from the TWW obsession :) hopefully we'll see more BFPs because everyone is stressing less about TTC!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I straddle the august september line so I figure I'll hover on both boards. I'm still hopefup that DH and I will conceive on our own but we're waiting for further testing to find out if that even possible.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey ladies! I recently discovered I'm on cd1:/ hoping we all get BFP this month and get our September babies:) good luck to you all. Prayers!

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

I am new but not so new... I was on almost all the month discussion boards until I believe mid July. Well any who, tomorrow I will be CD 1 and I am so excited to start the TTC process all over again.

Here is to us and hoping for a bundle of joy.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

coming over from the August board currently on cycle day 9 just finished up my first round of Clomid and feeling good maybe I will have an early September baby or late August but I'm flip flopping for now

9 years ago

Hello ladies!

Jumping over from the August board, AF just showed up in all her glory today. Starting to get really discouraged. I TTC for two years with my ex husband and then less than a year after I left him he got someone else pregnant on accident. Now I'm TTC with my new husband (been married for a year!) and it's starting to feel like that long wait already. Really we've only been trying for four months and I know it's too early to start freaking out but it's soooo hard not to with all the negative thoughts from last time still lingering.

Anyway just had to vent, sorry!! We've worked up a new battle plan and hoping for a little more luck this time around. Hopefully we'll be able to give it a decent shot despite the December holiday madness coming up!

Hoping you're all doing well, good luck ladies!!

9 years ago

Yes hopefully this is our month! I'm at cd 4. Thinking with it being the Christmas holiday the tww won't be so bad this time around. Would be a nice Christmas/New Year surprise to get a BFP.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

like Margie - i am at the end of August/beg of September if i were to get a BFP this cycle - so I am going to creep on both boards :)

currently on cd 10 - had a dark opk test this morning with a lot of creamy cm today so not sure whats up......going to re-test again this afternoon with a good opk and see if i can get a smiley.

9 years ago

Hey ladies.

I got my pos OPK yesterdayou but didn't get to BD. I think we'll do it tonight if I get home early enough but I think I may have missed my window for this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

smiley opk this morning!! whoop whoop! :)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo