Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Dandy, I'm 11dpo today...hoping soooo much that I get a wee positive tomorrow morning! How many dpo are you today?x

7 years ago

10dpo. Im just not hopeful anymore. Had great sign in the beginning. But the test strips i have are 10mlu. I have tested more this month than i care to admit. First month on Clomid so I actually felt my ovulation. That just set it off for me n i was obsessed. Lol. I know im not out till Af shows but im not going to be AS upset when she shows this time. No tears, I've promiced myself

7 years ago • Post starter

You're still so early though - I got a complete negative yesterday on one step 10mlu strips and that wee hint of a line today. There's still hope!! Talking about tears - I am crying at everything! Was at a birthday party last night and decided not to drink...because so many ppl asked me why I wasn't drinking n cos I was feeling so emotional I went home n just cried for about 2 hours! Big sap that I am haha! Are you using the same 10mlu tests tomorrow?x

7 years ago

Yea katie using the same tests every time n will be tmrw. Got that glimer of hope at 7dpo. But musta been an evap. That's AWSOME about your faint line fingers crossed!! Im emotional too. Lol. Little more than usual, crying at every song i hear. Haha. So i had to turn off my pandora and clean this morning with out it. Think my progesterone is up from the clomid so that probably why. I walk around touching my breasts constantly to see if they are tender. Did get a good laugh out of it this morning with my husband though. ( zero tenderness btw)

Dandy- that's funny, I do the same thing with my breasts to make sure they are still sore lol. They get sore right after I take my trigger shot so I can't really count it as a symptom but they usually aren't as tender the second week of the wait, so we will see how long it lasts.

7 years ago

Dandy, lol! I feel my breasts like that all the time too to check if they're sore - I've unfortunately done it in public a couple of times too by accident...never a good look! Haha! Here's hoping for tomorrow! Fingers crossed!!x

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

I have been Mia today. My birthday was yesterday so dear husband, the kids, and I went to the beach. Just getting caught up on the posts.

Katie : hopefully that squinter turns into a BFP tomorrow. So excited for you.

Dandy: hang in there sweetie. You are still early at 10 dpo. Fingers crossed for you. I have some cheap 10 miu. Strip that are not really that sensitive. Maybe yours are like mine?

Afm: I am either 12 dpo or 4 dpo depending on which peak I use from my positive opk's, lol. No real symptoms to report anymore. If I am 12 dpo, then AF should be here in 2-3 days. I usually have a 14 lutealphase. Here's to hoping that I am 4dpo.

7 years ago

No cronins I'm Mia lol jk! PS happy birthday!!!

Hey ladies sorry my husband drug me out of the house at 7 this morning to go to a car show. I had to wake up earlier so I temped like 30 min earlier than normal. I hope that's why it was a little lower than what I wanted to get. Man my temps have been crazy pretty sure because I keep tossing and turning of sleeping with my mouth open.

Speaking of boobs mine have been hurting off and on for a few days usually only happens around O and a day of so before AF. I really hope that's a good sign.

I want to test but I'm so afrain of seeing a BFN . ugh.

I hope all those squinters and stark white tests turn into everyone!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Seems to have been a busy day today. Lol. Thats good in tge TWW. Lol. Hsppy late Birthday Cronins. Hope you get a BFP for a present. I got to get out of the house today too. The hubby , kido n i visited some family today. Everybody always asks if ive brought them any good news of being pregnant. Sigh. If they only knew how frustrating that is! Not feeling well this evening, fightn off a migraine so im heading to bed.

Man I feel ya dandy I feel like people that ask that have absolutely no idea how hard it actually is and how emotional this journey is for most of us. Like they think its our choice or were not trying hard enough. Blah blah blah. Lol

I'm like I will let you know when it's time!.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo