Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Dandy that stinks about the colon spasms. What a pain literally.

Guess what ladies? AF has finally arrived, lol. I guess I really did ovulate late. I start Menopur 75 mg on CD 3, followed by Letrozole 7.5 mg CD 4-8. Then I will trigger on positive opk intramuscular injection of hcg 10,000 iu. Hoping that this gives me some great follicles to baby dance to, lol. So excited to get the show on the road.

7 years ago

Yay Cronins, next cycle here we come!

7 years ago • Post starter

Woo hoo! That's great Victoria! Bring on the next try!x

7 years ago

Well ladies I seriously don't know what is going on. I thought that I started my period yesterday afternoon and it was light. Overnight, however, nothing. By nothing, I mean nothing. This morning the same thing. I am going to test with a FRER later today to see if I can see anything. Has this happened to any of you?

7 years ago

Cronins- that happened to me on Saturday. Was messing around and had bleeding when pulled out (tmi so sorry) so put a tampon in and had a little on tampon but then nothing the rest of the day or night then Sunday around noon I started and it was heavy. Sorry about all the info but yes that just happened to me.

7 years ago

Darn Cronins, idk. mine this month did something similar. Started a heavy spot then nothing till night. Heavy flo for half a day, then nothing all day. Then spotted last day. Very strange period for me as well. Dr said it was my meds. I wanted to make sure i was counting my cds correct, as not to mess up my clomid. What did your test show?

Thanks ladies,

It dawned on me that I started taking Black Currant seed oil for weightless this past cycle. I was wracking my brain trying to figure this out, but it's the only thing that I have done differently. I Google it and this particular oil can delay menstruation. It raises progesterone levels and I have been taking it all month long. No wonder my cycle is wonky, lol. Stopping it today asap. A Friend of mine suggested it for weigh loss. I should of investigated first. Now I just blew a perfectly good cycle due to misinformation. We'll that's a how do you do, lol.

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Cronins, at least you figured it out. Thats great. This is how we learn. Did you happen to read on when your cycle should return to normal after stopping it?
Afm, patently waiting to b done w clomid on day 9 ( im on cd7) so i can start testing w opk.

Dandy: it should return in a day or two. Crazy what even otc medications can do to you. I seriously thought that I was perimenopausal, lol. From yesterday's bleeding I am so looking forward to a full blown period, lol. Talked with my ob's office they are going to run some labs on me today. Woohoo. Just waiting for the nurses call back.

Dandy you are well on your way to ovulating, woohoo. That's so exciting. I can't wait to join you ladies in a day or two.

Katie : how are you doing? Have you started bleeding yet? I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Lucky: you get to join us again soon right? How are you doing?

7 years ago

That's good you figured it out Victoria! I started bleeding again today but very lightly. I assume I just count the first day of the bleeding (on the 14th) as cd1? All very confusing! Dandy are you testing with opk tomorrow then? Exciting stuff! Really hoping this is our month!xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo