Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Oh just do it Miam. Lol Fighting the urge is the worst. Just say you need to use it for a referance. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh my dandy!! That's so exciting! Victoria - keep us posted. LOADS of luck coming your way. Keeping my fingers crissued for everyone! I'm not feeling so positive - can't see any squinters this morning :( x

7 years ago

Good morning ladys. Anyone test today? Mine was a squinter gor sure less hopeful than yesterday. So i rewet yesterdays to see if it was an evap. But the line stayed and was still pink. Maybe my urine was a bit more diluted. Ill talk to dr today when i go for progrsterone test. Cronins, i dont know if you have a time difference than me, just curious if you have your results yet?

Katie: don't worry too much it's very early still.

Dandy: I live in NH which is Eastern Standard time. I am waiting for the lab to open at 8:30 am to call for the results. I also emailed them a little while ago. I still have another 25 minutes before they open.

Afm: I have been getting sharp anal pains this morning. Not sure what that is but it sure is a pain in the butt, lol. I had a dream that both tests came back negative. I took a hpt and didn't see much today. I am thinking it's Definitely negative. I am just hoping that the pain I felt the last couple of days was due to late ovulation. The progesterone should be elevated if it was. We'll see though.

7 years ago

Hahahaha cronins, "pain in the butt" i needed that chuckle this morning. Great wording. But seriously, that has to be bothersom. I wander if its due to hormone changes or something? Im not anxious about my testing today at all, im almost positive that i ovulated. I doubt they will do hcg on me. With my chemical, they didnt want to do the hcg untill a missed period but i talked them into a couple days early. They said thats why they dont usualy do hcgs that soon bc chemicals are all to common. So hurry up and wait. Lol. Not as excited as yesterday since i didnt see any progression in my second line.

Dandy: oh that stinks that they won't add on an beta hcg for you. You'd think with your last miscarriage that they would just to make sure that and your progesterone jive.

Afm: I just called the lab and was told it would be available after noon time. Definitely hurry and wait. If the beta hcg is negative, at least I know there is still a shot at implantation ad I was only 9 dpo yesterday. Trying to stay positive, lol. Now I will twiddle my thumbs and wait.

7 years ago

You know what cronins that is very true. They may do the test bc of the mc. Ill try any angel i can with them. Lol. So i will lay my son down for his nap in a couple hours n go for the tests. Husband is home, no one panic that im leaving LO home alone. Lol.

Good luck dandy. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

7 years ago

Good luck to both of you ladies!! Praying for good news!

7 years ago

for all you ladies!

cronins your so close yet so far!
dandy good luck hope that are able to do that for you.

AFM- 7DPO and temp rose a lot compare to yesterday. I really hope that was an implantation dip I had cramps and pinches and pokes off and on all day. I sure hope that is good news.

to all!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo