Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, im right there with ya. AF is pulling in the drive way. I just know it. Hoping yours is IB n not the . But like you, im jst ready for her to show so i can start this next cycle! Tried calling for my test tesults again but dr hasnt signed off on it yet???? She better get on it so she can call in my next script(s) lol. I know the test isnt a hige deal, im just curious.
Hope everyone has a good day, im off to work

7 years ago • Post starter

Katie : that is definitely a bfp! So flipping excited for you! !!!! Congratulations sweetie.

Dandy: yeah it toally sucks, but like you I am ready to move forward. I hope it is implantation bleeding. The funny thing is that it has not reoccured yet. I am just waiting for it to pick up. I do have sore nipples again and felt nausea today. However, I can get those symptoms with AF. Only time will tell.

7 years ago

Thank you so much! Just phoned my other half - he works away...He was around all his work mates n I think he nearly cried! Haha! Just hope it's a sticky bean. .. keeping my fingers crossed for you x

7 years ago

Katie : that is so sweet. Your husband sounds like a keeper. Fingers crossed and many prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

7 years ago

Thank you so much! I really can't believe it...so I'm going to wait a few more days before getting too excited!x

7 years ago

congrats Katie were all so happy for you!!

AFM-11dpo and another BFN I am really praying that its just to early or these tests I have suck! my temps are still up and by now they would be gunning towards the cover line. so I am trying to stay hopeful. please oh please let me se my

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Congrats Katie, I'm so happy for you!!

7 years ago

Katie, congratulations!! Thats so great. Im so flipn happy for you right now! Have to called your dr yet?
Got my progesterone levels back finally. 4.1 not good. She wants it to b a 10. She said to give the clomid one more chance n if no baby next cycle we will double our clomid dose.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Dandy,

Don't feel bad. My Progesterone was 6.1 at 9 DPO. I am just waiting for the witch to come, as I want to get on with the next cycle. Although I have to say that I only had that tinge of red blood this morning and none at all since. Very frustrating to say the least.

Did the doctor say whether or not you ovulated, because anything over a 5 suggest some type of ovulation.

7 years ago

Thank you! I've got a Dr's appointment on Friday anyway so hopefully I'll know for sure by then! Doing a digital over Skype with my OH tomorrow morning...argh!! No pressure! Lol. Dandy, this might be a silly question, sorry of it is! But what is clomid? X

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo