Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Good morning cronins. How is your tww going? Any updates.
Katie, i was wondering about you as well.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello dandy,

I am 13 dpo with negative hpt's. I think AF should be here sometime tomorrow. I have been very cranky to say the least which is always a pms sign for me, lol. I can't wait to get the next cycle underway. How are you doing?

7 years ago

Hello ladies! How're you doing today? I woke up with very little blood at all this morning so it all happened very quickly. The midwife I spoke to today said it might be a wee haematoma or implantation but she didn't think it was a m/c...I'm keeping my fingers n toes crossed! Was sick again today but breasts aren't as sore which is worrying me massively. Going to do a frer tomorrow n hoping the line is darker!x

7 years ago

Fingers crossed Katie. They should really do two follow up beta hcg to compare. That would definitely give you some peace of mind and will demonstrate a rising hcg level versus a declined hcg level. Just my thoughts.

7 years ago

Katie, i agree w Cronins. I would keep on my dr about ordering hcg levels. As for your boobs not being as sore. Maybe your just getting used to it so its not as bothersom. Lol.
Cronins well was hoping for bfp for you since it may not happen this round i hope you o early so we can be cycle buddies again ????

Afm, i start clomid today. Going to take it at night this time. Its a higher dose so hoping to sleep sway some of the moodyness and side effects that it brings. Lol.

Thanks dandy. That would be awesome. I hope the witch shows her head tonight or tomorrow morning. I plan on doing menopur 75 CD 3, and Letrozole 7.5 mg 4-8. Triggering at a positive opk. This time I am doing an intramuscular injection and not a subcutaneous. That way I will ovulate in a timely fashion, lol.

7 years ago

Looks like I'll be joining you as well this month if that's ok? Did a wee test this morning and it was negative :( so sad. How are you all doing today?xx

7 years ago

Katie : I am so sorry. My heart is heavy for you. Hugs.

As for me, I am still waiting for AF. I am CD 34, which is very long for me. I think that I am going to ask the doctor for Provera to jump start my cycle.

Dandy: How are you doing?

7 years ago

I'm so sorry Katie! I'm on CD 4 today. I started birth control this cycle then will start my meds in 3 weeks..praying this is going to be the one for everyone!

7 years ago

Oh no Katie, im so sorry!! Make sure you call your dr incase they want to examine you.
Afm started Clomid last night. Forgot about it worsening my colin spasms. Its been a rough day. Looking forward to peeing on sticks again. Af was so short n nice this go round, gone after 4 days.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo