Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Dandy- I'm glad the witch finally arrived for you! I'm hoping mine visits this weekend or I get a BFP tomorrow!

Cronins- hopefully you get that BFP before your MD appt!

7 years ago

Lucky, I hope you get that bfp tmrw! Im rooting for everyone. This entire process is so hard.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! It is so hard, sometimes I wonder if I will ever be a mom!! This time I wasn't expecting the BFP so didn't think I would get as emotional, but I was wrong..

7 years ago

Lucky, each and every time is devistating. Your day will come. It will happen when you least expect it. Always keep hope and faith.

How's everyone doing this morning?x

7 years ago

Still waiting for AF. Testing this morning was negative. Totally annoying, lol. Just want to have the witch show up so that I can get started on the next cycle.

How are you feeling? How did your appointment go?

7 years ago

Extra sleepy this morning. Your up early katie, how are you?

Hi cronins didnt see your post, ours must have posted at the same time. Sorry bout the neg test. Frustrating! Maybe af will show for you today then.

Victoria, that's rubbish about the negative test. I know what you mean about looking forward to getting on with the next month! Dandy, I know! Lol! Up most of the night peeing haha. My OH is back just now so he's spoiling me and bump - it really is lovely. My appointment went well! Hopefully the midwife gets in touch with me next week n we can move on a wee bit. Just taking each day at a time - hoping n praying bump stays put! So nerve wracking! X

7 years ago

Katie, yes its all very nerve racking. Scared to move. Lol. As long as your hcg levels are rising ( you will know very soon) then you will be fine. Just continue to take it easy. No lifting, pushing ect. But im sure you know all that. Im so so happy for you. Make the most of it! Enjoy each moment.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo