Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Well I am 11dpo with a negative hpt. Still waiting for AF or that BFP. What a pain in the butt. So want to move on to the next cycle. Sigh...

7 years ago

Cronins, plenty of time gor a bfp left at 11dpo. Your ttw turned into a three week wait! Hope you get a break from peeing on sticks soon. One way or another! Im not even going to order anymore jst yet. Going to try n time it so they dont get here till at least 8dpo. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

I really need to proof read b4 i post. Lol.

Lol dandy. I don't blame you for timing it like that. Pons is fun but nerve wracking to say the least. Not to mention it's frustrating.

Have you started your clomid yet?

7 years ago

Ill start clomid on Tuesday. Looking forward to this next cycle

Cool. Wishing you the very best.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. As I you!!

Hello ladies. How're you doing? I'm so concerned - started bleeding last night (just a little) but it gradually got heavier and suddenly stopped now. Hardly any cramps. Been to the Dr and they said just to wait n see pretty much. I just wondered if anyone has experienced this before?x

7 years ago

Hi ladies. Just wanted to peak in and see if anyone had any updates. Ill be posting looking for cycle buddies after ov. Hoping to keep you guys as cycle buddies lol

Ignore this post. I messed up

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo