Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 294 Replies | Last Page

I might try to test out the trigger tomorrow morning just so I can see what a positive looks like, but if negative will try to wait. I'm usually good at waiting until day 11-12 and then give in.

7 years ago

Lucky, wish i could wait that long! Any pionters to help us who dont have that will power? Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- it's not so much will power as fear of the BFN..I'm trying to be positive but after so many negatives I don't want to get my hopes up.. Also, I quit buying the tests lol

7 years ago

Yep lucky, i can relate to that. I just cant help myself though. N i have even higher hopes for this month. But im sure im setting mysrlf up for an even bigger disapiontment.

Dandy- I hope it's the month :-) I'll be praying for you and sending lots of baby dust***

7 years ago

Awe. Thank you lucky! I will keep you girls in my prayers as well.

Oh no. Woke up this morning feeling like AF is coming! 5dpo. If she shows today, i will be so early! So bummed.

Dandy: maybe it implantation cramping. Let's hope so.

Afm: the lines are definitely gone. In a way it's made me sad and happy at the same time. Hoping that they come back soon. I am officially 7 dpo and it's still early.

-Victoria

7 years ago

I sure hope so cronins. But now my expectations are really low. Going back to work today. So ill be ocupied for a few hours.

Aw I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everybody! Would be great if this was our month! I woke up this morning (after some crazy dreams) with a headache and dizziness. I had dizziness most of the day yesterday too. So weird! Never had this before. Also, I'm majorly constipated (tmi sorry haha). I've been reading forums about symptoms a lot so I don't know if it's all in my head...I really hope not! Hope you're all doing well. Tested this morning again...BFN as expected lol x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo