Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Well this cycle I'm doing birth control for 21 days then I will begin shots twice a day after being off birth control for 2 days then will add 2 more shots a day 2 days after that :-/ it seems like a long process but if it works it will be worth it..I prob won't have a transfer until the end of September so I'm just going to be cheering everyone else on this cycle :-) I'm definitely learning patience!

7 years ago

Lucky, that does sound like a lot. It will be very much worth it!
Katie, i will probably start opks on day 10 (Sunday) even though your not really suppost to test w opks till 3 days after stopping clomid bc it gives faulse positives. But we will be baby dancing every other day in the meantime. Opks n clomid is tricky. Last cycle i o'd three days after stopping. So thinking i will this time too. I sure hope you get your cycle back quick so you can keep trying. Its so heartbreaking. I wish i could give you a big ol hug.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dandy :) we'll all get there eventually - it's just such a long n scary process! Very excited - my OH is coming bk early from work because of everything that's been happening so hopefully we'll be doing the baby dance this month too. Got my wee ovulation kit at the ready!! Keep fighting ladies! We'll get there and it'll be amazing when we do!xx

7 years ago

Had my progesterone level checked today. Now to wait for the results.

7 years ago

Awsome attitude Katie! Yes we will! Positivity is the key here. Getting stressed n upset does not help. But its still ok to grieve. Allow yourself that much. Sorry im a part time sectretary for counselors. Lol. Glad to see your back in the saddle.
Afm. Ordered my hcg tests, thinking they would take a week n a half to get here, like last time. Nope. They were here in two days. Lol. Soooo, ill be testing way sooner than i should.

Well bleeding has started since I stopped the medication. My progesterone level is low at 1.4, which is good. Now I can finally move forward. Yay!!!!

7 years ago

Yay Cronins. Will this be your cd1?

Dandy : yes, finally! !! So excited to try again. Hoping to learn from my mistake of using otc medications and how they can affect your cycle. I won't be doing that again, lol.

How are you doing?

7 years ago

Cronins, thats a crappy deal about the otc meds but its a reality check and learning oppertunity for all of us! Im doing pretty good. Very few side effects from the med this time, w a higher dose, cant beet that. Ready to feed my poas addiction, even if it is only opks. Lol. Come on Sunday. Haha

I hear you dandy about poas addiction. I already want to but that would be a waste, lol. Glad to hear that you have almost no side effects from the increase in clomid. That's awesome.

Katie, how are you doing?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo