Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Cronins. Dr thinks i did ovulate. Nurse said only a 4.1 is required for ovulation but a 10 is required for implantation or substaning the pregnancy. She said the clomid should make those numbers higher next month. If not, thats when we will go up to 100 mg. She also said if i get a positive test to call the emergency line( if after hours) bc i would need a progesterone shot ASAP n still may lose it. I didnt even test this morning. Uhg. Doing a urine hold now. But Feel like AF will be here soon. So heres to AF so we can start over!

7 years ago • Post starter

Katie, clomid is a fertility drug drs give if you arnt ovulating on your own. I do sometimes just not regularly. I only have one overy left thanks to endometriosis so dr thinks i only ovulate every 3 months. Most women ovulate out of one overy then the other the next month. Even taking a break and not ovulating at all here and there. With Clomid i should ovulate every month. Dr thinks we may have started on a month my overy was taking a break.
Keep us updated on your progression and fun stuff.

Thanks dandy! I just wasn't sure. Sorry to hear about you suffering endometriosis - that must be so difficult. I just want to say I've really appreciated you ladies being about through this two week wait - it's certainly got me through some tough times n I hope it's helped you too. I'd love to keep in touch n hear about your ttc journeys! And fx'd tell you about this little sticky bean developing! So emotional today...plus I've just been sick through my nose cos it caught me by surprise...tmi lol...lovely! Lots of love and baby dust to you all xx

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Katie : That would be great to keep in contact. Are you going to move over to countdownmy pregnancy boards?

Afm: No AF this morning. I am 15 dpo or 7 dpo. Pregnancy tests still negative, but I now have promising symptoms. My breasts are more tender and I actually got a small nose bleed this morning, which only happens when I am pregnant. It could be coincidence, but let's hope it's not.

How is everyone else doing? Any testing updates?

7 years ago

Katie, added you as a friend, i would verry much like to keep up with this beautiful and amazing journey with you. Im overjoyed for you. Cant wait to see that bfp on digi later. How did your skype go?
Cronins, AF late w nose bleed. Sounds promicing. i got nose bleeds with my pregnancys as well.

Afm: AF due tmrw and i have every sign n the workd that she will be right on time. I know dr said she didnt want to up my dose of clomid just yet, but i think im gonna try n talk her into it for this next cycle. Lol. My husband wants twins so bad n i would not mind at all. I will just take whatever i can get. Lol

Dandy: we want twins too, lol. Most people think we're crazy, but we're not, lol. I want the two for one deal this time.

-Victoria

7 years ago

Cronins, haha ppl think we are crazy too. But we have talked to a couple ppl we know w twins and they said it was almost easier in some aspects, slept better n all night sooner n were generally more content children. My guess is the constant companionship. Lol
Afm: i am suddenly feeling extremely nauseated, dizzy and my vision is extremely blurry. I am 99.9 percent sure that im not pregnant so idk whats going on. Different hormones this cycle maybe? Anyone else ever experience this?

I haven't had those symptoms unless I was pregnant, lol. You are probably right that it's the medication. Clomid has a lot of side effects, including hot flashes.

7 years ago

Oh my god! I've just had confirmation - "pregnant 1-2 weeks"...what do I do now? Just wait for my Dr's appointment on Friday? I dont even know what I should n shouldn't be doing - nvr read that far ahead for fear of getting my hopes up! Any advice?xx

7 years ago

Katie that is so exciting! Congrats

AFM- 12DPO and loosing hope temps are still up overall but still negative tests. AF is due anytime. I am so sad I had so much hope for this cycle. I just don't know what else to do. :(

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo