Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Happy belated birthday Victoria! Dandy, it's so difficult isn't it? It's unfair how some ppl just think it happens so easily...I've woken up this morning after a rocky sleep with little hope and feeling very frustrated! Did a test when I first woke up and got a negative but a few hours later I got a wee hint of a line. I've posted today's one on the forum - what do you think? It's so faint! I would've thought it would be darker at 12dpo?x

7 years ago

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes. I am sorry that some people although well meaning, come off rude by those comments of "are you pregnant yet." It's so insensitive. I tend not to get those comments, because I have 7 beautiful children at age 42. Most say the opposite rude comments like, is she going to be your last one? I would like to slap them upside the head, lol.

Afm: I am about to test, lol. Just having my coffee first. Definitely can't live without that stuff. I think that I need an i.v. of it today, lol. I am completely exhausted from yesterday's sun and beach activities. We'll here I go to test.

7 years ago

Kaitie, that test looks very promising!!! I think the darkness is fair for 12dpo. Anxious to see ypur progression. Miam, my responce to those ppl is always tge same..." Im trying, trying hard" my face must look sad bc they change the subject, but it never fails they will ask again. Cronins, how did your test come out? My very good friend jst had her 6th n were planning thier 7th b4 this one was even born. I know how much it hurts her n frustrates her when ppl make unnecessary comments.
I didnt test this morning. Say what? Nope didnt test. Lol. Only bc i did last night n it was shark white. N jst tired of the bfns. Plus my sons night terrors were so bad last night i was up every couple hours n urinated at 4, not thinkn. But im sure i will use smh before long.

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh n crionins, i think you are right about the sensitivity level of thise 10mlu test. I did a lot of reading last night about my soecific brand. Most reviews ppl said they didnt even get a sliver of a second line till 12 or 13 dpo. There were a few that got thier bfp at 8 n 9 but thats it. First responce is actually just as sensitive. But mine are cheaper. So since i poas like my life depends on it, i think ill still stick w them. Lol

Oh ladies, mine are negative too. I am either 13 dpo or 5 dpo, lol. No sign of AF though.

Dandy: yeah those 10 miu tests are horrible. I only use mine if I am out of wondrous or first response or some other brand.

Katie : retest with concentrated smu. You may very well get that bfp.

Lucky: how are you doing?

Miam: How is your testing coming along?

7 years ago

Cronins- I'm not doing too bad. Today is 9dpo and I decided to test this morning,against my better judgement, and of course it was bfn :-( made for a blah start to the week. I just need to survive this week!

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Lucky, im not doing to bad this morning, thank you for asking. Just waiting around for dr office to call about my progesterone tests to see if she wants to up my clomid dose. Desided to just keep focused on the next cycle, only to keep my self sain and not to disappointed when AF shows her ugly face. Lol. Try to not let that dang bfn ruin your day, easier said than done i know! Think of it as practice testing b4 the real deal. He he. What kinds of tests do you use? Just curious. Kind of just compairing dif tests for my self.

Ok ladies, i need to vent! I already know that im probably going to sound petty and bitter, but i need to get this off my chest!
I was jst over a the photo gallery. I am sooooo tired of the blazing positives coming from ppl saying that this is thier first month trying or that they weren't even trying. SCREAM. Do they have any idea how depressing that is to us? No actually they dont bc obviously they have no trouble ttc. I wNt to ask them so bad why they are even in this group n to get out. Lol. Do they realize that this is countdowntopregnancy not "oops im pregnant, yay. " Ok. Sorry rant over. Lol

Good Morning ladies,

OMG dandy LMAO seriously I feel the same way. I honestly could have written that myself!. Then I have to think well good for them nobody that wants a child should have to go through what we go through. I guess I rant then I try to think positive. lol

Cronins- I broke down and tested this morning. BFN but I think I see something in the works fingers crossed for a !
but I may just be me being hopeful line eye anyone? lol. I didn't post this test because it just looks white! bbs are still sore and full I have some slight cramps. I hope to god its not AF! give me that big guy!!!!

here to hoping that the stays away from all of us for atleast 11months!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy, Miam: Both of you hit the nail on the head. People can be so insensitive with posting those types of pictures and captions. Chalk it up to ignorance and stupidity.

Mian: you have some promising symptoms. Fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo