Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Cronin- thank you! This cycle I was actually doing IVF and it was converted to IUI, so it was medicated. They've all been medicated except my first 2. I'm trying to stay positive and not get my hopes up at the same time!!!

7 years ago

I have my fingers crossed for you. Medicated cycleso can take their toll both physically and mentally. Most of us are on some forms of a medicated cycle, so we understand. Are you testing out your hcg trigger or are you waiting for your beta hcg?

7 years ago

I'm just waiting to take an hpt and then if I get a positive will have a blood test. On Thursday when the doc called to tell me we should switch to IUI this month I was devastated. It's so nice to have people to talk to who have gone through or are going through similar experiences..

7 years ago

Good morning ladys. Resisted testing another morning, even though i dreamed about it! Lol. Only 4dpo, decided to wait untill fri when i get my progesterone levels checked. Ill be 8dpo by then. Lol.
Cronins, are you 6dpo today? Any sliver of color on your test today?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: there is just a very very faint line. I am thinking that tomorrow it will be gone. I can barely see the line and boy I can honestly say that I have a trained eye in seeing those lines, lol. How are you feeling today?

7 years ago

Feeling pretty good today. Stuggeling with my pee on a stick addiction. How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

I am 6 dpo today and feeling exhausted, and still gassy. I actually woke up to tender breasts this morning. Not sure if it is because of the left over trigger or not, but it's there. I will test again later this afternoon to see what happens.

-Victoria

7 years ago

Oh that sounds promicing! I gave in and tested. Ugh. Jst did a two hour hold. I was so curious about these new tests. I was worried they were to cheap. Pd 11$ for 20 tests at such a high sensitivity. But im happy with them. No evaps or dye runs. At leat now i know if i get a sliver in a few days that it may be the real deal. Lol. But now my addiction has been fed and ill be testing each morning

Dandy: that is great that they work. I just tested using a clear blue weeks estimator and it came back not pregnant with first morning urine. So excited because now I can test for real lol.

7 years ago

Yeah. No guessing now if you see the second line.
Anyone else testing?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo