Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Katie that is AWESOME!! Congrats!!

Miam- I feel the same way, losing hope. I haven't had any symptoms and my breasts keep getting less tender daily lol. I haven't tested since Monday, I'm going to test again Friday.

7 years ago

Katie : that is great. I would just sit tight until Friday. Of course no alcohol, drugs, or anything that can harm baby. A big congratulations to you.

Miam: I am sorry that AF is on her way. Hugs...

Afm: just twiddling my thumbs waiting for AF or a BFP, lol.

7 years ago

Katie, thats so awesome. Just like cronins said, just sit tite till fri. Sit around n enjoy this and rub your belly. Lol.
Hugs girls no one is out till the witch shows. Im personaly ready for her so i can start over. Gives me something to focus on. She should be here tmrw. Bring it on.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies. How is everyone feeling this morning? Anyone test or see the witch yet? Katie, is it sinking in yet? Have you thought of how you are going to reviel your pregnancy? Lol. I think about how I would. Maybe just put a " big brother" shirt on my son and wait for ppl to notice. Haha. Idk. Ive seen funny ones.
AFM, still waiting for upu know who. Surprised it wasnt first thing this morning as usual.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Hello ladies,

Dandy: I love the idea of doing an announcement that way. Too cute. Did you test this morning?

Afm: I definitely ovulated later than the trigger I used says. I believe I am 8 dpo and not 16 dpo. AF should have already been here if I ovulated around the time that I triggered. She should have been here two days ago. Testing was negative but I thought that a shadow of a line was present. Looks like I will have to sit tight and wait, lol. I am content either way. If AF shows, then I will begin my usecond of letrozole and Menopur with hcg trigger. This is just so freaking frustrating. I am so impatient.

7 years ago

Cronins, I can only imagine your frustration. Did you post your test, ide like to peek at it just out of curiosity. Lol. No i didnt test today, i only have one left and felt i would be wasting it. Nauseous, dizziness, and blurry vision set in again this morning. I may use the test tmrw if she dont show. My nipples are tender now n thats not normal for AF. But this being my girst tound of clomid, its more than likely changing things up, possibly making my cycle a tad longer. Not hopeful to see a second line at all.

Oh dandy, those symptoms sound promising. Maybe just maybe you'like get a positive. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I will try to get a good picture of my next test. I am trying for a 3-4 hour hold, lol. I will post a picture if it still shows a shadow. 12:30 pm will be 3 hours. Can't wait.

7 years ago

Victoria - thats so frustrating!! But very exciting too - look forward to seeing your photo later! Dandy - I have everything crossed for you and Victoria! Keep us posted! I'm such a worrier - I've got a sore back today and worried I've done too much when I was cleaning...lifting the hoover, etc. So relaxing, rubbing my belly and talking to bump like a crazy lady now lol. As for announcing, I think I did it by accident at lunch today over at my mum n dad's - I was sick straight after lunch n they were like "are you pregnant? ?" Haha! Hope you're all doing ok!xx

7 years ago

13dpo- negative test. woke up this morning temps are at cover line pretty sure AF will here any second. I am so emotional and moody today. I guess its time to make a doctors appointment

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I am sorry Miam! That totally stinks. Hoping you get answers from the doctor.

Afm: I just took another test and I think I have line eye. I will try to get a picture to post, but it may very well be wishful thinking. I put a call into my ob'so office and now just waiting to see if they want to do some fertility lab work and beta hcg. Keep you ladies posted.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo