Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Katie, so sorry to hear this. Did they do any bloodwork to see if your levels were rising? Break through bleeding can happen. I bled a little w my son for a day and spotted for a couple after and everything was fine. Try to stay calm! Stressing can be very bad for you and baby. Please keep us updated

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for replying :) They didn't actually. Pretty weird. They were trying to sound positive about it all but it's just so upsetting. The midwife I phoned said if I didn't have cramps that was fairly positive but Ive not got high hopes x

7 years ago

Katie, keep those high hopes!! Stay positive for your own sanity! im really surprised they didnt check your levels. But then again break through bleeding can be common. I vaguely remember that my dr wasnt to worried about my bleeding either. But we did bloodwork to make sure. Hang in there honey!

Katie : I bled throughout most of my last pregnancy. I had cramping on and off. I would push for lab work and an early ultrasound. I went on to deliver a healthy baby girl. My prayers are with you. Hugs and try to advocate for yourself as best as you can.

7 years ago

Afm: I am just waiting for AF to show. I am 12 dpo and still getting negative hpt's.

7 years ago

Thank you :) can I just ask if it's not too much info...what was the bleeding like? X

7 years ago

It was heavy clots and then would go light pink to brown. It usually happened when my husband and I made love or I did too much. Ultrasound was normal and so was labs. They never really understood why except for maybe activities or sex causing it.

7 years ago

That's really helpful, thanks. My OH and I made love yesterday and the bleeding began after that. Holding out a little hope! Thank you!xx

7 years ago

Mine was about the same as Cronins but only happened once. I was put on pevic rest ( no sexual activity) and level 2 bed rest n stayed that way on and off my entire pregnancy.

Katie : how are you doing this morning? Are you still bleeding? Hoping all is well. My prayers are with you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo