Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Haha! Good luck! How's everyone feeling today?x

7 years ago

I am feeling pretty good. My lines are almost nonexistent, so I am pretty confident they will be gone in a few days. Then the real testing can commence. I am still feeling the effects of the hcg ttigger. How are you doing?

7 years ago

It must be so difficult. Are you looking forward to testing? I'm just symptom spotting all the time - constantly looking for a "sign" haha! Had cramps last night on my right side and really gassy! Not good lol x

7 years ago

Feeling like poo, IBS is acting up. So convinced its bc of clomid. Hasnt happend in a while, let alone two days in a row. I too am looking for "sign" mainly IB when i wipe. Seen ppl on the test photo galary testing at 3 n 5dpo. Now thats torturing yourself. Lol. Although i have the ultra sensitive 10 mlu ones so im sure ill give in around 7dpo. But i will try not too!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Katie: yes very much so looking forward to testing. I have my stash of good FRER. They are the old design that I buy cheap in the UK.

Dandy: you have so much more will power than I do. I am such a pee on a stick addict, lol.

7 years ago

Oh no. No will power. Im a pee on a stck addict too. I say i will try and wait, but i had to talk myself out of peeing on one this morning. Haha. Way to early. Although, this is my first time using these kinds of tests so i should probably use one and see if they are bad about evaps, right? Lol. I swore off the first responce early tests brand bc of the bad indents. Hope your stash isnt like that.

Yeah the new first response tests are crappy. That's why I order the old design from the UK, lol. They are straight and not curved like the new test. Been getting lighter everyday.

7 years ago

Are you going to continue to test everyday? I would. Lol. May start getting darker in a few days. Hopefuly anyway!

Oh dear! I gave in and tested today...I don't even know why! Lol x

7 years ago

Dandy: yes I will definitely be testing every day at least twice. It gives me something to analyze, lol.

Katie: don't feel bad, I am in the same boat as you. Thank goodness for Internet cheapies. I just retested with first response and the line is almost nonexistent. Yay!!!! So if I start seeing it darkened, then I will be cautiously optimistic.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo