Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Miam1324- I am 5dpo and had a huge temp drop this morning as well along with cramping. I guess we have to see what happens tomorrow!

7 years ago

Good luck Lucky! I really hope DH an I get a this month. Really want our Rainbow baby.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam, welcome aboard our crazy train lol. Cronins. When do u get to go for your test? I go tmrw but just fot a progesterone. If i get another squinter tmrw , im going to tell my doc n see if she will order hcg, if its not expensive. My insurance doesnt cover anything ttc related. Grrr. Im impatient too. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Miam: Welcome aboard!

Dandy: I just got back from the lab. I had them do the beta hcg with fetal weeks and a progesterone. It cost $98 total both both tests to be completed at any lab tests. They are going to email me the results tomorrow. I am very anxious and praying that they show something. If I ovulated then the progesterone should be elevated and if I am pregnant something should at least show. I am 9 dpo, so I am unsure of if the pain I was feeling the last two days was due to late ovulation or implantation cramping. I guess I should be patient and wait, lol. That's not what I am good at.

How are you doing?

7 years ago

Oh cronins this is going to be the longest day for you!! Fingers, toes and everything crossed. Let us know : ). Thats not bad pricing for bloodwork. Ill see if dr will add hcg to mine tmrw. Ill be 8dpo n if i implanted at 5 like i think, something should show. Im sooo tired. Especialy in afternoon. But im fighting off some kind of cold. Ears are plugged up, sore throat n just bla..

Added my test from this morning to the gallery. What do you guys think?

looks the beginning of a BFP to me. cant wait to see progression. !!!

7 years ago

OMG dandy, that looks promising. I will keep you in my prayers for a successful pregnancy. This is just so exciting.

7 years ago

I was a little shaky trying to take the pic. Cause when i blew it up, i was amazed. But scared. Had a chemical pregnancy two months ago. So ill see if there is any progression. Thank you so much for the support you guys!! It means so much. Stick you little sticky bean!!

Ugh you make want to go poas . I'm only 6dpo but I still want to . lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo