Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys!

I am 6dpo- used Letrozole with HCG trigger- tested today to see if trigger is gone- and it was negative.

Cronin- what symptoms did you have with the HCG trigger?

I have been having some lower abd cramping and gas more than normal- but this is the first cycle I have used medications

7 years ago

Cronins, i envey you. You have a reson to be testing. Lol. Katie, dont feel bad. Only reason i didnt today is bc i put my tests in my husbands bathroom on purpose. That way they are out of my reach for first morning urine. My son wakes me up so i head strait to his room to get him up then potty n his bathroom. But i cnt hold out much longer.....lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Double posted. Lol. Sorry. Think i fixed it

7 years ago • Post starter

123: definitely have gas and bloating. I have also been exhausted. No sore breasts, but tingly nipples. If this cycle doesn't pan out, then I start Letrozole and Menopur next cycle with hcg trigger. How much was your hcg trigger 5,000 or 10 000?

Dandy: that is a great idea for the pregnancy tests. I am so neurotic, I went out and bought more, lol.

7 years ago

Cronin- It was Ovidrel 250mcg (synthetic HCG- not sure how much that is equivalent to)- Letrozole delayed my ovulation till CD 22 (which was strange)- but my follicle measured 22mm- thinking about doing IUI next cycle with injectables if this cycle doesn't work. My RE also has me on vaginal progesterone with estrogen patches in the luteal phase. This is all new- I definitely am having weird symptoms- but many of them may be secondary to all these meds and not pregnancy symptoms.

I had a negative HPT today to test out of the Ovidrel- it was negative which is good because it is out of my symptom- but still was kinda bummed- guess just having a negative test gets a person down- even though I know it's too early to actually have a "real" positive HPT yet.

7 years ago

I'm 1dpo and going crazy as well! Just had my 8th IUI and am dreading these next 2 weeks!

7 years ago

123: the amount of hcg in Ovidrel is about 7500 iu. Usually it takes a person about 1000 units a day to eliminate the hcg out of their system. You most likely eliminate it quickER than most, which is awesome. I did three rounds of injections and iui, but it failed. It's mostly because I have one fallopian tube left. I get pregnant easily, but it just takes longer with the one tube. We are now doing timed intercourse, but without much monitoring. I may up the anti if it takes too long by going in for more monitoring, but right now I am happy with the results.

What dose of letrozole are you taking? I am suprised that you only gave one mature follicle. I will be starting at 7.5 mg if this cycle is a bust with the Menopur. I need more follicles to mature so that it gives me the best chance at pregnancy.

7 years ago

Cronin: Well the main reason I am using interventions is because I have a low AMH- I'm only 34yo but it is very low. Otherwise no medical issues or problems. My RE wants to go ahead with IVF in hopes of freezing some embryos (if I get any) to use for my next pregnancy given my low AMH means my time is running out. I kinda just want to get pregnant with my first and then if another pregnancy is not in the cards, so be it.

I used 5mg daily from day 5-9. Do you already have children? Are you still testing positive with your trigger? What DPO are you?

7 years ago

123: I am 42 years old and blessed with 6 children. My husband and I would like one more, but if it doesn't happen again, we are fin with that. I am still testing slightly positive on my home pregnancy tests. I am currently 5 DPO. I am a fast eliminator as well.

I have all my fingers crossed for your success.

7 years ago

Lucky: welcome aboard! Is this a natural cycle for you or did you use medication this cycle? Glad to have you here.

-Victoria

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo