Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Miam: sounds promising. Fingers crossed.

Lucky: thanks.

Afm: still waiting for the medical director to sign off on my labs. They promised to send the results asap. So I am twiddling my thumbs. I am ok no matter what the heck the results are but it is such a killer to wait for them.

7 years ago

Miam: sounds promising. Fingers crossed.

Lucky: thanks.

Afm: still waiting for the medical director to sign off on my labs. They promised to send the results asap. So I am twiddling my thumbs. I am ok no matter what the heck the results are but it is such a killer to wait for them.

7 years ago

[URL=http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vcronin722/media/labs_zpszhtylvxq.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am definitely not pregnant, but my progesterone is within the luteal phase now. Not sure if this means I ovulated yesterday and it's on the upswing or if I actually ovulated 10 days ago and it's on the down swing. I guess the only way to find out is to now wait it out, lol. What a pain in the ass that is. I still think that I probably ovulated yesterday given all the pain and I had an LH surge where my fertility monitor registered a peak as well as the positive opk's I have been getting. What do you ladies think?

7 years ago

Cronins, that sucks. But like you said, you could have ovulated this last go around. Another tww wait for you? Uh you poor thing. I couldnt ask for a hcg bc was out of the office. They are supposed to call by closing time today to let me know results of progesterone. Dr will have recommendations based on the levels. so im ok with peeing on a stick for now. Ill see what tmrw brings.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: definitely keep us posted on your progesterone results. How many dpo are you again?

7 years ago

I will keep you guys posted for sure. Having trouble getting on this site today. Anyone else?

Yeah, it's been going down often.

7 years ago

Oh im 8dpo. Sorry. Forgot to add that

man that sucks Cronins! fingers crossed its not too late this cycle and you did ovulate yesterday.

dandy- one day behind you fingers and toes crossed for everyone.

yes I don't know why this site goes crazy so much it drives me crazy!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo