Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Ah, you ladies are super funny, lol. Your symptoms sound promising. Still not sure what is going on, but I guess that the only thing to do is go with the flow. My opk is still dark and the pregnancy test is barely a squinter. Anyone else tested this morning?

7 years ago

Of course i tested. Haha. No squinter, nothn, nada. But 7dpo so still have plenty of time. Im really interested in your Opk testing cronins. Its very rare to ovulate that close together with no period in between. So im convinced its picking up hcg. I thought about trying it out but i dont have many left n money is getting really tite with my husband off work. So ill jst wait it out. Its been a loooong week. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

It sure has! Haha! Loads of time for squinters to appear - keeping my fx'd for you. I did a clearblue test this morning n it was negative. 8dpo today so I'm hoping for something tomorrow...Each day takes so long to get through! Lol. I'm looking at everything as a symptom...my cat threw up a hairball on the floor this morning and I was sick again because of it...lovely and tmi but not like me at all haha. Going crazy!!x

7 years ago

Hey ladies, thanks for helping me stay positive. The days are so long, lol. I am so hoping for a bfp, like we all are, but I am worried that I actually did ovulate again or late with the trigger shot. I have never had this happen to me before with the trigger shot. Really weird. Yesterday I had bad uterine cramping that actually hurt to have sex. We did the deed, but it was torture, lol. It's much better today, but still there slightly. Hoping this is pointing to implantation cramping or at least ovulation. I will post another picture of today's opk in the gallery in a little while.

-Victoria

7 years ago

I am getting a little bit excited. I think that I see a very faint line on my FRER today. It just finished processing just now. Not sure if I can get a good picture of it, but I will try, lol.

7 years ago

Well ill jst have to ho look at your test. Think im going to upload mine from this morning when i get home. I said no squinters mearly seconds after i tested. went back to look at it and there is a faint but noticable line. Could be evap. Idk. K. Im off to check out your latest test cronins....

Did you get it uploaded? I dont see it yet. Ill try back later.

Hey ladies,

I am going to have a beta hcg done to see if it is negative or positive. I am too impatient to wait, lol. The test is going to cost me $49 to get done. I may add a progesterone to see what my level is that way I can see if I ovulated or not. Nothing like flying by the seat of my pants, lol.

7 years ago

Cronins- this is so exciting! I'm so happy for you :-)

7 years ago

I hope you ladies don't mind if I join you in this long TWW

AFM- 6DPO and I had a huge temp drop this morning as well as cramping, anxiety where I feel like a cant catch my breath, headache and tired. I don't know if this is good or bad. It could all be a fluke I was tossing and turning so that could be the reason for my temp drop and also why I am tired today. but here's to being hopeful..

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo