Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Dandy, bring on Sunday right enough! I'm probably gna start testing on Monday or Tuesday - wishful thinking that I'll ovulate but we'll see! I dont really know how it works after miscarriage? Victoria, so glad you're on your next cycle! Got the Dr's on Monday just to confirm everything. So wish I was going to get a progression check up - poor wee bump :( x

7 years ago

Dandy, bring on Sunday right enough! I'm probably gna start testing on Monday or Tuesday - wishful thinking that I'll ovulate but we'll see! I dont really know how it works after miscarriage? Victoria, so glad you're on your next cycle! Got the Dr's on Monday just to confirm everything. So wish I was going to get a progression check up - poor wee bump :( x

7 years ago

Katie, im not sure how it wrks after mc either. After my chemical mc (june) i ovulated the next cycle and things were already in order. Pretty sure it depends on a lot. As long as your levels have all returned to normal your body should b starting over. I would start opk testing too. Think ive talked myself into testing opks tmrw. Lol. Its so hard to resist! But if i get a pos it wont be right. Jst would like to see the progression up to it.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

CD 2 for me and AF is in full swing. So thankful, lol. I start Menopur injection tomorrow morning. Can't wait to start poas, lol.

How is everyone this morning?

7 years ago

Hi Cronins, happy for you. I can only imagine what a relief it is to just move on.
Afm, im approching full blown poas crazy lady! I think its bc today is my last day of clomid so i know the big o will be here soon. I started opks this morning ( i know not a good idea w clomid) but i didnt get a faulse pos. just a controle line. Hoping not to get one at all this time. I would like to see the progression so i can time bd better. Last month opks were all over the place till o day. Talk me down a bit or this is going to be a long three weeks. Lol. Im just getting so excited

Dandy : that is great. I would be as excited. Not sure that another poas addict could talk you down though, lol. At least you can get some relief by testing. Here's to hoping that you get you bfp this cycle.

AFM : I am just gearing up, so hopefully I won't be too far behind.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins! The higher dose of med adds to the excitement. Got to see those progesterone levels way up. Glad your right behind me, here we go. Lol

Hi ladies, how is everyone today?
Afm, spoke to soon about the side effects. Yuck. Same as last month. Nauseous, blurry vision n such. Powering through it. Lol. Opks are starting to show some life.

Dandy : yuck for the side effects of clomid, but yay for darker opk's.

I am doing good. Started my first injection of Menopur this morning and will start Letrozole 7.5 mg tomorrow. AF is almost vacated after three short days, yay. She was moderately heavy and has slowed considerably. She should be gone by tomorrow. Looking forward to opk testing, lol. Can't wait to rock this cycle out.

7 years ago

Heck yeah Cronins, rolling right along. Exciting stuff.
Cant help but think i may ovulate later being on the higher dose. I should have known it didnt help much since i o'd 3 days after. According to everything i read it should be 5-10 days after. Guess we will see. Hope this works. Oh please.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo