Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, when are your tests supposed to be in? Today hopefully? Im about the same. Nauseous, blurry vision. N just feel off. Nipples still sore. Lol. Witch dancing over here to w no luck. Not seeing any signs of AF like i thought b4. But i dont always have sign of her. Sometimes she justs pops up. What about you, any symptoms?

7 years ago • Post starter

I tested this morning 13dp IUI and bfn..I'm going to stop the progesterone and hope to start this weekend :-/

7 years ago

Lucky : I am sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. Here's to praying that our next cycle does.

7 years ago

Amen to that cronins! I am now second guessing everything! Maybe i didnt ovulate when i thought i did. I got two lh surge days in a row( which never happens) I usually have to test three times a day to even catch it) n i didn't continue to test. Maybe thats why my progesterone was so low. I felt the ov pain but maybe my body was trying and didnt. Maybe what i felt at 5po n thought could have been early implementation w IB wS actually ov w ov spotting. Logical right? If so then i would be 10dpo. I know, i know. Im wayyyy overthinking.

We're two peas in a pod dandy, lol. Did you check your lh today? When do you plan on testing again using an hpt? This cycle has definitely been wonky to say the least. Still no AF yet. Still waiting for an answer from my ob's office. Stinks to keep waiting. Sigh...

7 years ago

The witch has arived! Finally!! Called in my day 1 to dr and they are bumping up my clomid dose with a follow up progesterone test at day 21. She said I probably did ovulate with the 4.1 but the folical wasn't viable with those levels. So excited for the next round. So heres to starting over!

Awesome dandy. Good luck with your next cycle. Here's to hoping that the witch shows for me soon or a bfp.

7 years ago

Thank you cronins. I hope you get an answer soon. The confusion was making me psychotic. Lol. First time in a long time i was happy to see af. Better than crying! Im happy dr upped my dose and i didnt even have to ask. She must have changed her mind or remembered that we want twins. Lol. I thought about asking about progesterone supliments but figured its best to see if it will come up w/o it since I will be on a higher dose of med. Any word from your dr?

I am scheduled for an appointment on September 13th at 1pm. Hopefully I will either be pregnant or mid cycle. They want to hold off on labs until they see me. Kind of stinks but I understand. A physical examination will be needed as well, so I must hurry and wait, lol.

7 years ago

Ah boo cronins, im sorry. I will pray for your bfp and hopefully you can find contentment in the meantime. The unanswered and the unknown is torture.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo