Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 294 of 294 Replies

Dandy : it will Definitely work. Trust the process. I know, easier said than done. However, my last cycle was definitely wonky, but I too, struggle with trusting the process. As much as I want twins, a healthy pregnancy is all I really want. Today is CD 4 for me. Another day of letrozole 7.5 mg. Here's to hoping for some great follicles.

How are you all doing this morning?

7 years ago

Cronins, your right. I need to trust the process. I do in a way, just dont want to get my hopes up. I have several factors against me. I needed those words this morning. Thank you.
Afm, cd11. Opks getting a bit darker. Almost there but not quite. Vision, fatigue and nausea getting worse. Hope this dose is better. I dnt think my body can handle a higher dose. Sigh. The things we do to ourselves to concieve....
ATTTENTION. just read a message that all topics are locked after 15 pages. We need to start a new one?

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, we should start a new one. Just let us know when you do. So looking forward to opk testing. I get do opk digitally on my clearblue easy advanced monitor on CD 9, but will use the test strips starting on CD 7. I don't want to miss my surge. So far no side effects from the Menopur or letrozole. So excited about that, lol. I think that letrozole has far fewer side effects than clomid does and it doesn't cause hostile cervical mucus either. All in all a win win for me.

7 years ago

Done. Its under waiting to ovulate. Subject is " continuing new thread from previous. Cycle buddies." Hope you all can find it!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo