Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 294 Replies | Last Page

man that sucks Cronins! fingers crossed its not too late this cycle and you did ovulate yesterday.

dandy- one day behind you fingers and toes crossed for everyone.

yes I don't know why this site goes crazy so much it drives me crazy!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Ah poo. Called dr office 15 b4 they closed and my bloodwork isnt back yet. Hope everything is ok. When i had bloodwrk w my LO they always valled me on my way home w results ( half hour drive). Little nervous now

7 years ago • Post starter

Ladies I am so beside myself right now.. I know I'm just feeling sorry for myself but I'm at a family function and I have 3 cousins here that are pregnant. I really just want to cry and leave. I really hope this is the month. I don't even want to drink just in case. Ugh I'm so freaking depressed.

7 years ago

Miam- I feel like that everyday at work. 2 coworkers just had their babies and 2 others due in September. I understand exactly how you feel!

7 years ago

Oh honey. Im so sorry. I think we have all been there! Wish i could say something that will make you feel better. Try and stay and visit with your family, but if its to much for you then go. Its ok to feel this way. It will just make you that much better as a mom when it is your turn bc u will b so grateful. n that day is coming.... It WILL happen.

Thanks ladies I really appreciate it. Its just so hard especially since I lost my son a 36weeks so I can tell people just look at me with pity I think I just makes it that much harder. I sure hope it happens for real soon. :(

7 years ago

Im so sorry for your loss Miam. My heart breaks for you. Have faith honey. But let yourself grieve as well. Grief had no time limit and there are many stages. I dont know what to say about them looking at you w pitty. Cause they very well may be. Ppl just dont know how to act or dnt know what to say and it only makes things worse. Hope this is your month. Good night ladies.

Gm ladies. Sigh. Morning test is neg. maybe a squinter. Idk. 9dpo now. I dnt get it? My 7dpo test musta been a fluke! Lossing hope for this month. Its going to be a somber kind of day.

Dandy- it's still early don't lose hope! I'm 7dpo and survived the first week! One more long week :-/ Is anybody else on progesterone and get cramps with it? I've been so crampy and wonder if it's the extra progesterone?

7 years ago

Thank you lucky, it is still early. I just got my hopes up w that test at 7dpo. Had great sign of implantation at 5dpo w a tad bit of IB ( or so I thought) i take clomid n think that is supposed to increase progesterone. I am def a little extra crampy this cycle. I wont even get my prog level till Monday now. Im just bla today

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo