Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Bens - Yay for the 1! Fingers crossed your wait it quick

Sorry - I know how you feel - its normal we all felt it and I still feel it quite often.

LS - congrats on the girl! Cant wait to hear about it!!

Keth - how are you feeling??

Shan - 20 weeks! thats awesome - I can't remember do you know the gender? In canada i think its around 20 weeks you find out

2moms - Keep us posted how you feel on femara - have you started it? We've done 3 rounds of iui with clomid, we just did 3 rounds on femara but no IUI - if we aren't successful in Jan we will do femara plus shots plus iui

Afm - 8dpo not really thinking i have any symptoms at all. A couple cramps hear and there in my stomach but i dunno if i'm making them up in my head or if they are really there. I decide no testing, Im going dec 3rd or 2nd can't remember for hcg blood work.

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Thanks Ladies, I am feeling much better the past few days.

8 years ago

Bens, good luck with the transfer. I hope more eggs will be blastocysts the coming days.
After the transfer eat lots of protein with two egg whites /day and try to relax. Until the test i tried to stay positive and i told my relatives to come at home just to have fun. I really laughed a lot and enjoyed the 2ww. I advise you to do the same!
My best wishes!!!!

Hoping, good luck to you too! When is test day?

8 years ago

Bens, good luck to you! Stick baby stick!!

Keth, looking forward to hearing from you on Monday! Hope you are still feeling well!

Basia, how are you feeling these days? Your baby girl being nice to her momma!?

AFM, I sure miss our baby girl(s). Miss being pregnant. Moving on is tough, but we know we have to. I got my cross pendant with Isabella's ashes in it the day before Thanksgiving so I was thankful for that. DH still hasn't gotten his yet. We ordered a dog tag necklace for him with her handprint and footprint on it and it just is taking longer to come in.
Not ever going to forget our time with her, but starting to look forward to February so we can try again. Healing is slow emotionally and physically getting there. Doctor said hcg must be down to 0 and have a period before trying again. We will do PGS testing this time just to rule out anything to possibly cause an issue going forward. Worried that at my ripe age of 38 out chances are deteriorating quickly and praying we have a chance.

8 years ago

Keth - why the 2 eggs whites? just curious... someone had mentioned something about pineapple once.. what's the deal with that?

Babypath - I hope you can find some peace during the holidays. I am happy to hear you have her beautiful ashes by your heart. I will continue to pray for you and that your body continues to heal and bring itself back to baseline. I am 37 - so not far behind you...

AFM - I now have 4 frozen embies. Not sure on the quality yet but I will take the four... 2 developed late on day 5 and 2 developed into blasocysts today.

What tips do you ladies have for me - should I do a handstand for an hour a day, or eat tree bark, LOL... I will seriously try anything.

and also for the IVF ladies, what symptoms did you have?
it is confusing because they have me on the progesterone (suppository) and the estrogen patch....

Thanks ladies - it's so nice to have you all here... a certainly in an uncertain journey. THANK YOU!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hoping~it's a BOY!! We actually saw on ultrasd at 13w3d and then confirmed it at 16w3d! 8dpo already! Testing will b here before u know :)

Bens~congrats on ur 3 embies :)

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving :)

User Image

8 years ago

Babypath, i hope physical and emotional recovery is quick and try again. Best wishes dear!

Bens, eggwhites for the protein. I was suggested by the clinic to have a lot of protein. As about symptoms, i dont know when it was the meds and when the pregnancy. I still do! My breasts were already huge and sore, two days before the test i had terrible nausea which is milder at the moment. I am not sure about any of my symptoms!

My major advise is one: try to have fun! Dont let the stress οbsesses you.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kethryes - Congrats on your and your numbers. I'm excited to hear about tomorrow. I like how you suggested to relax and have fun. I think when we do IVF in march my family will be coming down at the end of the month for easter. DH isn't sure if it's a good idea or not but it should at least keep me distracted during the TWW.

Shan - I can't believe you're that far along already. it blows my mind.

Bens - congrats on the transfer. Stick baby stick! 4 Embryos to freeze sounds pretty good. If they made it to the freezing stage they're probably not too poor quality.

Babypath - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to make something special to remember her by. I doubt you would have forgotten either way. I hope you're able to work through your grief and enjoy the holidays with your loved ones.

Hoping - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

LS - Congrats on little Lucy arriving. I'm looking forward to hearing your story.

I<3kids - I can understand your mixed emotions. I've felt similarly before. I hope you're feeling better.

2moms - DH and I tried 5 rounds of clomid IUI and a 6th round of clomid +trigger shot+IUI. We've been recommended to switch to IVF because after 6 the chances of success go down a lot.

AFM - Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you american ladies. They served turkey at our resort to celebrate. Our vacation was nice. We ended up switching to a nicer resort part way through. I'm glad we did. I wanted to forget about TTC and the first resort was ALL young families, with a few pregnant women thrown in just to top it off. you couldn't go to the pool without tripping over strollers. Plus I think I may have gotten mild food poisoning. The second resort was so much nicer. it was an adults only one and the rooms and pool were a lot nicer. Even the food and alcohol were nicer. I wished we had switched sooner. I'm planning on filling out the massive amount of paperwork required for IVF today. I want to get it sent in by the end of the week. I can't believe it's almost December already. I'm staring a diet and fitness plan. I've put on like 15 lbs since June. I'm a bit pissed off with myself about it, but I was emotional eating and didn't want to/couldn't stop. I'm hoping I'll be back down the 15 lbs by March. DH thinks that I should set smaller goals along the way, Which I might do to keep me motivated.(as if being healthy for IVF wasn't enough.)

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thank you ladies for continuing to let me talk about our tragedy and for your concern and prayers. I'll get back to my happy place soon hopefully and it'll be all good thoughts again. We all know how we get and feel when we are disappointed with the outcomes we weren't expecting.

Margie, sorry to hear about the food poisoning (even mild sucks!) but glad to hear the second resort was good for you! It's good to set goals for yourself! It gives you milestones on your way to the finale! You can do this!!

Bens, praying for your egg to stick and yay for the 4 frozen!

Thinking of you all and excited to hear of the next good news that our forum family is able to announce!

8 years ago

Margie, ii am happy you enjoyed your vacation, keep having good time! Until the ivf you are going to have many paper work and exams, something that will help time passes quickly. As about diet, avoid unhealthy foods, but dont overdo it. You need to be calm emotionally and physically.

Babypath, my kisses!

AFM, the ultrasound showed 2 embryos! We saw their hearts beating and everything is ok. We are so happy!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo