Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Negative Beta :(

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Chaffins, my dr did an ultrasound each time we went in for a visit. Since I'm "advanced maternal age" as well as IVF, visits were more than the usual person. He also asked me each time if I wanted to come back in 2, 3 or 4 weeks. I told him always 2 weeks since we were going to get an ultrasound each time. I'm thankful for that. And to answer your earlier question, I would have turned 17 weeks today.

8 years ago

@jackie - Oh lady i am so sorry :( How are you holding up? Did you ask about PGS on your frozen embies? Ugh, im sorry.

@Chaffins- I too got u/s every time i went in for a doctor's appointment up until 20 weeks. Since i was listed as "high risk" because of IVF, i was supervised a little more. I am having my very last u/s tomorrow at 36 weeks. I havent had one since 20 weeks so she is going to look much different!

8 years ago

So sorry Jackie :(

8 years ago

Jackie, I'm sorry.

8 years ago

jackie - so sorry!

I wish I could understand why this process is so damn easy for some women and so damn hard for others.

The good news is that you have more frozen embryos and won't have to do the shots next cycle, right?

Babypath - you are amazing... and inspiring

8 years ago • Post starter

LS and Baby- I see! I didn't realize they monitored you so closely but it's a good thing for sure.

After my 20 week anatomy scan the doctor said they'll do a detailed scan of the baby's heart at my 24 week scan and look at all her chambers in detail, but said because they are a high risk clinic it's just something they do for everyone. Kind of makes me nervous though .

They are also doing my glucose test that day- I guess because I'm overweight and such... I figure it'll be good to get it over with.

Hopefully everything is okay, I have a friend who went to this doctor and said they did the same with her baby.

She's definitely getting stronger though and likes to sit RIGHT on my bladder. My husband keeps saying she seems rotten just like me, which is probably true.

Hoping and praying for each of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Baby: I hope that you and your family can find peace with your little girl. A good friend of mine miscarried at 18 weeks in June after having 7 pretty normal pregnancies. Still not sure what happened, but knowing she couldn't have done anything to change it helped her heal in time.

Thank you for your support. We have a consult set up in 2 weeks with my RE. Not sure if I'm going to keep the appointment or just go to a second opinion. I asked about doing a FET (we have 3 frozen) before the end of the year and the nurse basically said there isn't time, which is discouraging (more in terms of insurance deductibles and out of pocket $ which was well maxed out this year). Just in a funk... Hubby is being incredible and said we can find a baby to steal lol anyways hoping for good news from others!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Baby~I'm glad your getting an ultrasd before hand. I definitely don't want to get your hopes up in anyway but I read a post from a girl just the other day that went in for a d&c and demanded to listen before and they found the heartbeat. I hope this happens for u. U will continue to b in my prayers.

Jackie~I'm so sorry your beta was negative :( when will u try again?

Bens~to answer your question for Jackie she would have to have all the shots and meds again. Just not have to go through the retrieval process again.

User Image

8 years ago

Jackie, so sorry dear. It is so hard seeing negatives.
I didnt know about IVF's riskines for not healthy babies. I will try to forget it! I have already started losing my optimism for my IVF. I had also that call from my SIL (who has experienced failed IVFs with common sign the early spotting and bleeding) and the first thing she sked me was if i am spotting. From that time i am scared to look down at my pants or the tissue after peeing.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo