Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Basia - I agree! I hope the good news keeps coming. You're right I really just need to let my body bounce back a bit from the IUIs before I move on. At least this training give me something not TTC related to focus on for a little while.

Jeska - Good luck! I'm keeping my FX for you.

Bens - I went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Repulic. The weather was beautiful there.

Shan - I wish I could blame it on the Clomid but I know that it was because I didn't feel like moderating what I was eating. I think a lot of it was emotional eating and not working out.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - I was eating like a crazy person on Clomid. That one year that I had medicated cycles (on and off) - 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs I gained 10lb and I know all of it was because meds made me feel super hungry and I couldn't control it.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hoping~did u end up testing?! Aren't u suppose to go in tmrw or thurs for hcg testing?! I hope u get ur BFP!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Margie, dont worry for the training that would delay your ivf. Everything comes at its best time.

Basia, i am so happy you are doing well. I guess at this point you look pregnant, has your belly grown?

Bens, i hope you see the BFP and have a perfect pregnancy! Fingers crossed!

Jesk, i' ll be waiting for your bfp! Good luck!

Chaf, how nice you are doing well! Why you dont want people to touch your belly? I have heard that from other women and i always wanted to ask!

I agree with Basia, we need more bfps!!!! Good luck!

8 years ago

Keth - WOW thats such great news!!! Happy 9 months to u!!!

Basia - did you guys find out what you are having?? I was like you on the clomid sweating and eating! horrible! I hated it!

Bens - Good luck! Sending a few prayers your way!! Return the favour too!! How have you been feeling?

Jesk - I hope your cramps are okay! Did u have bleeding too? U never know!!

Marg- everything happens for a reason!!! Don't let that discourage u! Awesome trip nice to get some extra Vit D

Shan - Thanks for remembering! Yes I'm a few days away!!! AHH congrats on the boy!! did u pick a name?

Chaff - how was ur test?

Baby- how you hanging in there? Thinking of u guys

LS - hows little lucy

AFM Im 11 dpo now. I go in on Thursday morning for HCG. So I'll know by that afternoon. We're from Ontario and I'm actaully going to the states that afternoon so I hope I get the call before we leave or have a positive voicemail waiting for me!

I'm not feeling much but remaining hopeful. I've been saying a lot of prayers and trying some meditation which seems to be helping. Has anyone used Circle and Bloom. I really like it.

I have had quite a bit of cramping though random through out the day. But last night I woke up to a stabbing pain in my uterus (or at least that's what i thought) so i either dreamt it or a really felt it But i'm telling myself that it was implantation

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Bens, definitely praying for you!

Hoping, praying for you as well dear! Thank you for thinking of me :)
I had my post partum check up today. Dr gave me the all clear to resume normal activities. Said with me delivering at 17 weeks and my history of delivery at full term and bouncing right back he had no medical reason to keep me restricted any longer. He asked what our plans were with trying again after knowing we talked to the fertility clinic and said that he completely understands us wanting to do PGS testing on the embryo(s) prior to transfer but said he feels confident we'll be successful. It's encouraging to hear from him and I sure hope and pray he's correct!!

8 years ago

hoping - I will definitely pray for you and for a sticky little bean!!!

Babypath - yay for resuming all normal activities! I know you will be successful!

AFM - trying not to think and analyze too much. Just trying to take it one day at a time. Eating a lot of protein. I will occasionally feel cramping in my uterus. Trying not to get my hopes up. I keep feeling like if I don't have symptoms, it won't be positive. I know rationally that isn't true. But it is all so uncertain...

8 years ago • Post starter

Hoping&praying, I am in ontario too! I hope that your test is positive!

Well, tomorrow is the day. I will take my very last pregnancy test. I think I am coming to terms with not getting pregnant but doing these cycles because I believe God wants me to. That isn't the same thing as He wants me to get pregnant. That is a tough pill to swallow. In His word it says that my job is to suffer, and to have faith. I can do that. He is worth it.

And I can be joyful and grateful in all things. I suppose they all go together. A hurting heart, crying out to Him, finding joy in pain, giving praise anyway.

I hope all the best for all you ladies here!

8 years ago

Tomorrow is my fetal ECHO and glucose test. Hoping all goes well with that! My mom is driving in to go with me so she can get a glance at her new grandbaby.

As for touching my belly, I'm just not a very touchy feely person and unless you know I'm pregnant you wouldn't know. I'm a plus size girl so she just sort of blends in lol, and I haven't gained any weight yet. My husband is the hugger in the family lol, I'm more of a "church hugger" as he calls me.

Hoping to see more 's soon!

User Image

8 years ago

I used my last test this morning. It came up positive immediately. I am lost.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo