Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Good evening ladies! I'm so so sorry. I've been so terrible about reading OMG and responding. My life is a bit busy these days! Hard to believe Lucy is 5 weeks old already! It's going way too fast.

I need to spend time catching up and will hopefully respond soon!!

8 years ago

This morning i had some blood when i wiped. The good thing is that as time passes it gets brown. My doctor is happy that it got brown. I will go for an ultrasound this evening. I am on 10 th week and last mc was on 10th week. I hope new year' s eve finds both babies ok.
I will update right after the u/ s.

8 years ago

Has anyone created a January IUI/IVF Board?

8 years ago

Keth, I am praying for 2 healthy babies for you at the ultrasound! Keep in mind that Twins for whatever reason can cause bleeding that is nothing to worry about. When I first started bleeding all the doctors and all the reading I did so that it was common. Thinking of you and will look for your updated post showing good news :)

8 years ago

Keth sending prayers ur way! Keep us posted!

Ls I can imagine how busy u are! How is everything going.

I started a board

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=607871

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

I just returned from doc, babies are healthy, grown and active. I have a placenta abruption, that is why i see blood. I have to be very careful, staying on bed and taking progesterone.
Thanks ladies for the support! I know that abruption is dangerous for the pregnancy, but still i know that it is common and if i am careful there will be no problem. I stay positive!

8 years ago

Keth~I'm so glad the babies r good! Sorry about the placenta abruption :( just b really careful and u should b fine.

LS~wow 5 weeks old already?! Time flies! U should post a pic of u get a chance :)

User Image

8 years ago

Keth, so glad to hear they are growing and fine!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

Kethryes - I'm glad to hear the babies are still doing ok. I hope the placenta abruption stays manageable. My friend had it during her first pregnancy and now she has a beautiful little girl. Please keep us updated as you go along!

LS - Wow time flies. I can't believe she's 5 weeks already.

Hoping - I'll be joining on the new board. I don't know when we'll be doing our cycle but I don't feel like I fit with the regular board anymore.

AFM - Christmas went well. I managed not to break down much. It was actually kind of a relief to talk to people. My tattoo turned out beautifully. It's a wonderful representation of my journey with infertility. I'm really looking forward to 2016. Fingers crossed that it's an even better year than 2015.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Keth - seeing any blood during pregnancy is scary - glad babies are doing good. I was bleeding at 13 weeks and then entire 15th week - not a lot but it was there - they never found a reason why.

Shan - I am getting Tpad at my 32 week appointment. My husband will get the shot as well before Sebastian is here. They just mentioned to me at my 28/29 appointment. Actually I had it on my list to ask but they just did before I got to it :D

I never heard back from the Dr about the results of my glucose test - they told me they will only call if I failed - well hopefully nobody calls me in the next few days :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo