Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Keth, wow on your numbers! Praying for a very healthy 9 months for you and baby/babies! How many dpo are you today?

8 years ago

Keth~the other ladies already answered but yes, u could def have trips in there!! U could have 1 and then a set of identical a bc of one of the eggs splitting. But like Chaffins said, hcg varies with everyone so u just never know!!! When is ur U/S? Yay! Yay! Yay!

Margie~yay for vacation!! I hope u can a great time :) hope u get ur confirmation from the clinic before u leave so u have peace of mind!

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats Keth!!! So exciting!!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Kethryes- CONGRATS! So excited for you! What fantastic news! I hope you kick off a round of BFPs in November!

8 years ago

KETH - YAY YAY YAY YAY - you will fall asleep with a big, beautiful smile tonight! I am so happy for you - and you give me hope that all these shots I have been given myself will be worth it!

AFM - I thought retrieval would be tomorrow, but I don't think it will be until sunday, which is perfectly fine - now I don't have to take a day off from work. Looks like I have 15 follicles that they are watching. All of them, of course, won't have eggs in them or useable eggs, but I feel like it is a good start anyway.... am I wrong with this logic?

8 years ago • Post starter

Bens~that sounds like great numbers :))) congrats!!! I'd def b happy about tht :))

User Image

8 years ago

Bens, when I had my ultrasound they saw 9 from 1 side and 6 from the other. Finally they retrieved 21 eggs. So they are great! You increase the chances! Good luck dear!!!!

I am so happy that you all show me your care!
Thank you!!!!!

8 years ago

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am going in later today for my follow up. Really hoping for better results, and that we find the time to BD as much as possible this weekend.

Keth - I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear more. When is your first ultrasound?

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

ok girls :) let's the good news continue :)

and and lots of

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Jesk, they will tell me after second B test is done. Good Luck and enjoy it!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo