Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 312 Replies | Last Page

2moms, sorry for the BFN. FX that it's early for you and if not, let AFcome quickly so you may try again soon!

Jesk, best of luck catching that egg this weekend! Have fun ;)

Keth, again, those numbers are great! I'm so excited and happy for you and know you are probably smiling ear to ear!

8 years ago

2momstobe, i am so sorry. I so wanted to start thevstreak of bfps. I hope next cycle starts quickly and by xmas to be pregnant!

Margie, enjoy your vacation!

Jesk, a weekend with lots of intercourse sounds great! I hope your enjoyment also brings the baby! Good luck!

Babypath, how do you feel? I hope you are ok. Try to have a good time!

8 years ago

Hi Margie! Yes we did find another clinic that has more experience working with the older population. And he was great about discussing treatment. My last re wouldn't do anything other than 2.5 mg femara and iui. He will do 4 total (we've already done one) and then I will meet with their Ivf dr if no luck. The clinic is 3 hours away like the last one but if we end up doing Ivf I will have to go to Illinois (7 hours away) for the retrieval and transfer.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Keth, I am doing ok, thank you. I have moments that I'm ok and many moments that I'm not. Eventually acceptance sets in and we have to move on. We get Isabella's ashes in her urn to be brought home with us early next week. That may help some with closure on this we hope. We were able to get both her placenta and sac as well as her twin sisters that was still attached to be sent off for testing so maybe we can find a cause for this.

We have spoken with our re to speak of the future to help give us something to look forward to. We have to give everything time to heal emotionally and physically, but plan on hopefully to try another round starting in February as long as my body heals appropriately. Fingers crossed we can by then.

8 years ago

Babypath-I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

is 6iuis the standard before moving on to IVF or is it more a personal choice?

@Shan we've done 3 medicated IUIs then i had a lapa done and he thinks we can do it on our own so from sept to jan he told us to try with just femara.

@LS I'm so excited for you! your date is coming soon! what a perfect early christmas gift! Our clinic is always open, only closed christmas day which is nice. We have a bunch of vitamins we take. We just a cleaning eating challenge and I've gone gluten and dairy free.

I've done a few session of acupunture however our benefits ran out so Ill try in Jan again.
Do you guys go on certain days of your cycle?

@Bens - good luck with your retrieval! Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on how you feel!

@Keth - I'm so excited and happy for you. Your numbers look great! when's your first us?

@jes - i can't believe your clinic is closed on weekends that doesn't see fair! as if our cycles know the difference. Hopefully you caught it. I think we are on the same cycle timing!!

@marg - enjoy your vacation! forget about us and focus on yourself!!!

@TTC - I'm glad you got a dr that you like more. The commute won't make a difference in the end when you are holding a little one

@2moms - I'm on femara too! Have you tired it before?? Much better then clomid. I had horrible sweats with it!!

@Baby - You guys are in my prayers and I hope for a quick healing process and that you are able to try again soon!

AFM - i'm 1dpo now. I ovulate day 15 this cycle and normally its day 16. We DTD day 13 and 14 and TMI but day 15 we went at it like animals and I don't know if my DH got stage fright and over thought it all but weren't able to finish - please tell me i'm not the only one that this happens too!?!?! On day 14 we did it late at night and i had ovulation pains in the am when I woke up. So i'm trying to say confident timing was perfect! I started my pineapple and feet warm! Really hoping and saying a few extra prayers this month. It's my birthday a few days before chrstimas and I think it be great timing for an announcement. Last year at this time we got our first positive test only for it to disappear for 3 days later. so bittersweet. I remember going to the Keg for dinner and got my favourite prime rib and i couldn't look at it i was so grossed out and right away my DH said your preggers we did the test and there it was....but then it wasn't a few days later. I haven't looked at the keg prime rib the same since :(

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Baby path You sound very positive and encouraged. I pray that God keeps your heart that way.

8 years ago

Sorry I will respond to everything when I can. I had my
Retrievel today and have been dozing on and off
All day. It went well, 16 eggs.
I'm pretty crampy right now but I'm hoping it's better
Tomorrow for work.

Thanks for asking.

Any advice for feeling better quickly?

8 years ago • Post starter

Bens, great number! I hope your cramping goes away soon. Drink water and Gatorade. You will bloat and the Gatorade will help! Rest today and best of luck!

8 years ago

bens, great numbers dear!
For the cramps I took paracetamol, as I was advised by the clinic. My worst cramps were some hours after retrieval. Then I was ok.
Take a good rest dear!

babypath, my best wishes for a quick recovering, so you can start again!

Hoping, I hope you caught the moment!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo