Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Thank you to you all. I appreciate your words. Basia, that was a very lovely poem, thank you for posting.

Jackie, good luck tomorrow! I'm ready to see some BFPs on here!

8 years ago

Shan: I asked my RE before IVF #1 about that... At the time he said bc of our age 29/30 and no family history of anything, he didn't feel it necessary since it required freezing the embies. I also had some testing done before we started treatments last Spring. Can't remember exactly what they screened for though. I wonder if this can be done with our 3 frozen embies? I'm willing to do anything and am blessed with incredible insurance.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Babypath, I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing a child is the most difficult thing a family can experience. Please, if you need anyone to talk to know that I am here. All the time.

https://chasingdragonfliesblog.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/guest-post-returning-to-dust/

8 years ago

Jackie, welcome back dear. I hope the blood test tomorrow shows positive. I really need good news.

Babypath, i was thinking of you all night long.

8 years ago

I was thinking about you all night as well babypath.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Jackie~welcome back! How was your beta draw?

Baby~u were also on my heart all evening :/

Keth~I think u asked the gender of our little one but it's on the 1st page and I'm on my phone so I can't scroll back lol It's a Boy! :) I posted a pic the other day if you'd like to c :)

User Image

8 years ago

I am sooo sorry to hear about your loss babypath, it's crazy to me that you made it so long! You were 17 weeks? I tried to tell myself if something happened there was a reason and the baby wouldn't have been able to live a happy and healthy life but I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. My thoughts are with you always. Do they know how old she was when this happened?

User Image

8 years ago

It means so much to me that you all were thinking of me. I hesitated telling everyone about this as I didn't want to upset anyone or install unnecessary fear in you, but then I realized if anyone could understand what we are going through, it would be all of you.

We go in for induction first thing in the morning (I have requested a final ultrasound as a second opinion prior to beginning) and hopefully there are no complications. My Dr said that in cases like mine because we are far enough along that we have to deliver, but also the placenta may not "understand" it's timing to also be delivered and can stay attached to the uterine wall to do the job it thinks it is supposed to do and so if Isabella is born and placenta isn't, they will have to immediately do a D&C to remove the rest.

We aren't sure exactly when her heart stopped beating. The last ultrasound that we had was on Oct 29th and all was fine. I would have sworn I felt her moving many times even since we've found out but apparently it can still be moved around from me moving and such and that's what I've been feeling. It makes this harder to accept.

I pray for each of you constantly!!

8 years ago

Babypath- What prompted you to get another ultrasound? did your doctor just do them regularly?

User Image

8 years ago

@babypath- We are here for everyone in here to rejoice and celebrate with and to support and cry along with. I am glad you told us. I can't even imagine. I am so sorry you are going through this. I would be second guessing everything if i was feeling movement. I am SO glad you are getting a second ultrasound before being induced. Even just for closure. I pray you get time with your daughter after her birth as well. We are ALL here for you sweet girl. Hugs to you.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo