Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 312 Replies | Last Page

WELL! I failed the 1 hour glucose test, wah wah, so I go back next week for the 3 hour test which will SUCK lol.

Lily-Drew looked great though and is measuring at 1lb and 5 oz, she's very feisty and refuses to let us get a good picture of her face. We did see it lots though just couldn't get her to sit still for a picture, she was even yawning, oh my heart!

User Image

8 years ago

Well it looks like unfortunately I'm going to have to break the streak I just got the dreaded for phone call and it is a negative so I'm out for the little Christmas gift I was hoping for this year I don't think it's really set in yet I know once I get my period that's when the waterworks will happen as of right now I'm off to the States to engage in some retail therapy best wishes to the rest of you

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

oh hoping! I am TERRIBLY sorry!!!! THIS SUCKS and it isn't fair! I am sorry!!! It will happen eventually! for all of us!
Keep praying.... and I will too....

I just got home from work and burst into tears. This 2ww is killing me. I swing dramatically from feeling so positive to soooo negative.

I have little cramps in my uterus, but I felt that both when I was pg and not... you will all think I am crazy, but I even try to bargain with my passed grandmother. Asking her to give me a sign it worked. I am pathetic... and only you will understand what I am going through. So thanks for reading this....

I am praying for everyone here, that our path to motherhood is made a little easier in the upcoming weeks.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hoping, I am so sorry.

Bens, it is so hard the stinking wait!!! How much longer do you have?

8 years ago

Hoping, i am so sorry! I hope next cycle will bring you great news. What are the next steps?

Bens, i had a lot of cramps before and after the test. As about the mixed feelings, It is normal to feel like this. Stay positive!

8 years ago

Hoping- I'm so sorry. Hope the retail therapy was a little bit helpful.

Bens- I feel you on the crying. I've been a mess this cycle. The femara is really getting to me. Yesterday DW said "maybe we should talk about a month break from hormones after we know what happens with this one..." I was not in a place to hear that, which as you may imagine didn't help my case. Hope today is better for you!

We are off to the ultrasound appointment. I've been really sore the last day and a half in what could only be my ovaries. I've never really felt them before. I'm not sure what that means, so I'm quite nervous. Of course, I'm imagining the worst, but maybe it's good news.

8 years ago

I retested this morning. Partly because seeing a positive is so lovely and partly because the last time I had a positive pregnancy test the next time I took one it was negative. Today there is obvious darkening. I feel so relieved and accepting now.

I look forward to seeing you ladies announce your BFPs.

8 years ago

Well, it wasn't the worst, but it certainly wasn't the best. There was no response (outside of my moods and headache) to Femara. We are out again and have an appointment with the doc on the 16th to talk about next steps.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

2moms - I used to get pain around my ovaries, it meant they were getming close to O time. I've only ever felt it like that on medication. I hope you and DW were able to work through it. I know my DH and I had a bunch of conversations about taking a break. I only agreed to one now because we're moving to IVF.

Bens - I know the wait is killer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. As kethryes said, try to stay positive. I know it's hard, this journey is definitely not for the faint of heart but I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end.

Hoping - I'm so sorry. I was really hoping for you. I hope the retail therapy helps some. I know what you mean about it taking a little while to sink in. This is so tough.

Chaffins - I'm sorry to hear you failed the 1 hour glucose test. I hear it's not super pleasant. FX that everything turns up normal at the next one.

AFM - I think AF is due around this weekend though I'm not 100% sure when. I'm hoping it holds off until after tomorrow night since it's DH's work Christmas party.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanks ladies.

As for next steps.
Hoping my cycle starts this weekend that what I'll make it for iui before holidays. Other wise they are closed Christmas and boxing day.

We will move forward with the iui and also do medication so in addition to femara we will also do injection. (not sure which ones) never done them before so this is new to mee. But they always pair it with iui.

If timing doesn't work it will just be femara and TI. I hope for the iui bc i will have 2 weeks off from work aka no stress. Timing would be good.

Good luck to those waiting.

Happy to see the test got stronger I<3. When do u go to dr?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo