Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 312 Replies | Last Page

I'm still here too! Nothing exciting to report. We went to a consult with a different doc at the same practice and she gave us a new plan. We are starting a hybrid cycle of clomid and follistim whenever the next cycle arrives, and we'll be doing the hsg test in this cycle too (And hopefully iui #4) I'm hopeful it's really soon so it's not too crazy with the holiday. What's everyone else up to? :)

8 years ago

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been busy with work, and also not really feeling like doing much on my time off. I skipped this month, but I think I ovulate this week. Going to try and BD as often as possible. It is hard when my husband works two jobs and our schedules are completely different. Not really trying too hard, but still hoping to get a BFP...

Glad everyone else is doing well with their pregnancies. Margie sorry the holidays are hard. Try and stay positive. The holidays never bothered me before, but then again I wasn't necessarily trying to have a baby. None of my sibling, nor DHs sibling have kids, so it doesn't really get brought up. Also, I don't have much family where I live, just my immediate family. This year, I really don't feel like doing much of anything. I don't know if it is just because of how quickly the year seemed to have passed, or because of work, or not having much money, or from not being successful. But I didn't even put up a tree this year. And just now going shopping for a few gifts. But I think spending the day off with family will help boost my spirits. Only a few more days left.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

I am still here :) just checking on you girls

So a short update on me - 28 weeks 1 day pregnant - 70% done with this pregnancy. The idea of having a child in less then 3 months scares me :\ I know we can do it and we have been waiting for this soooo long but still having a first child is super scary.

I hope we will get few more BFPs before Christmas and if not then a lot of BFPs at the beginning of 2016 :)

For those who celebrate - Happy Holidays Ladies :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Jesk, dont worry about not having put up the xmas tree, I never do as I not not fan of the xmas decoration. I have promised myselff to do it when I ll have the kids. Good luck with this cycle! I hope you and your DH enjoy it!

2moms2be, when next cycle is supposed to begin? I hope for the greatest luck!

I<3kids, it is your first u/s, how exciting! We are waiting for your news!

Bens, did you have your u/s?

AFM, I had my 8th week u/s yesterday and everything is ok. The one is very active and is moving all the time. The other was moving the hands! So sweet! After so many years of dissapointment, I am so excited!

I would like to wish you to have a great time this christmas and I hope next year all of us to have our babies with us! GOOD LUCK!

8 years ago

I'm here!

I go for my 28 week appt next Thursday (Dec 31) things are moving right along! Work has been keeping me busy and starting to get the nursery ready. My parents will be down tomorrow for Christmas so all that will keep me busy too! Baby is SO active and she loves hearing my husband talk, she gets super excited and kicks me all over the place. She's also still breech and appears to be very stubborn like her mom.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I just realized we never did a Dec board. I guess we might as well wait until Jan now lol! AFM, I turned 24 weeks yesterday :) I have an ultrasd and glucose test in 2 weeks. Everything is going good with my pregnancy.

2moms2b~yay for a new plan and doc! Smtimes a fresh start and smthing new is what is needed :)

I<3kids~can't wait to hear how ur ultrasd goes today :)

Bens~how were ur beta levels yesterday? Yay for Thursday's ultrasd :)

User Image

8 years ago

Still here as well! Just keeping updated on everyone's progression! Had a dream last night that we stimmed ourselves and got pregnant with 6! Haha!

Basia, you will do wonderfully as a mother :) you already are!

Chaffins, isn't it sweet to feel how they respond to voices!?!

Keth, so glad to hear babies are thriving! Can't wait to hear more details! (Gender and names!)

Bens, keep us posted on ultrasound!

Margie, thinking about how you're doing and many well wishes to you!

I'm still waiting for my negative hpt test so I can get a 0 blood test to move on. Likely it's down there by now since about 10 days ago it was only a very faint line. 2016 is hopefully great to us all!

8 years ago

I just came from my ultrasound, there is a baby and a heartbeat. :)

8 years ago

Fantastic news I<3kids!!! Congratulations to you!!

8 years ago

I<3kids, congratulations! I hope for a great pregnancy!

Babypath, i hope you relax this christmas!

Shan, chaf and basia!!!! I am so happy you are doing well!!!! My best wishes for the following months!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo