Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 312 Replies | Last Page

kethryes - I definitely look pregnant :) my belly is out !!! and it measures where it is suppose to be. I have smaller to average frame and all my weight went into my belly - not even the sides of the belly all of it is up front :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

I<3Kids! How exciting!! Are you scheduling a Beta???

I remember when my FMU turned positive I was like "Holy Shit, no. way." lol.

Let us know!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins, I went to have blood work done this morning. I am freaking out a little because the last time I had a positive HPT the blood work a few days later was negative. I had lost the baby in-between. I am glad that I am getting the blood work done the same day as the test.

8 years ago

I got my beta back, it's over 200!

8 years ago

Yayyyyy!!! Retest in 2 days??

User Image

8 years ago

Oh man I'm so far behind! I don't know how I can catch up!

Margie- I've also eaten a ton between clomid and femara. I know some of it is definitely emotional eating as well. I know I shouldn't have the cookie, but it's going to make me feel better for a minute and with all the craziness I convince myself I deserve it. Haha.

Keth- TWINS! I'm so thrilled for you!

i<3kids- a BFP on the last try! Meant to be! How amazing.

LS- congrats on Lucy! I can't wait for the full story. I'll have to go back and make sure I haven't missed it.

afm- currently CD10, first try at femara (5mg CD3-7). My side effects were similar to clomid, though fewer sweats/hot flashes. But I had the terrible Femara headache. By CD7 I was on the couch for most of the evening because it was so bad. I took it in the morning, as my doc has been frustrating me and trying to trigger early every cycle so I was trying to get as much time between first med and doctor appt as possible. I'd taken clomid at night to get around some of the side effects, but with how much time was between the dose and the wicked headache I don't think a night dose would have much helped, as I don't sleep for 14 hours!

Our next ultrasound is Friday (CD12), so we'll see how I've responded to the Femara.

We also finally told someone in our lives that we're trying. It was a weird experience, since we've been keeping quiet about treatments, appointments, and everything for over a year now. This couple is very close to us (one was in our wedding party kind of close) and is about to visit the same RE (they are a lesbian couple, so they are setting up the initial appointment to learn about IUI), so we felt like we needed to tell them what we knew instead of allowing them to walk in and pretend like we had no idea what they were about to experience.

8 years ago

I<3kids~yay yay yay!!!! Congrats!!! U have a great attitude! Keep ur Faith and He will give u the desires of ur heart :))) I'm SO happy for u!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

That is what I am talking about :)

Congrats I<3kids :)

More BFPs please !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

In addition to ALL the due congratulations I meant to also post a thank you to everyone who shared the info regarding femara and/or # of IUIs before moving to IVF! Your insight is much appreciated!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post. Lucy is keeping me busy!! So far she's doing great and eating wonderfully. Those of you who plan to breast feed and never have before, let me warn you.....it's HARD!! It hurts like a mother!! No one warned me and I never expected it to be this tough. You will get through it though and it gets better! Meet with a lactation consultant while in the hospital and ask lots of questions. We are getting through it and it's getting easier!

Ok to Lucy's birth story! Well it all started on Thursday at my 37 week appointment (so November 19). My doctor checked me and I was a 3 so he decided to strip my membrane. I bled soooooooooo much. They wanted me to come bs I two hours later if I was still bleeding, which I was. They monitored me and everything looked fine. The next day I was still bleeding a lot so we went to the birth center. We were there all day. Had an ultrasound to make sure my placenta wasn't too close to my cervix. They determined it was fine. Had it been we would be doing a csection. We got sent home but was told that if I start bleeding significantly at home to not even question it, call 911 and come by ambulance. Saturday was uneventful but Sunday morning at 3:30'imwpkw up to gushing blood. Sooooo off to the hospital by ambulance we went. Turns out my water broke but there was also a LOT of blood. I got admitted and labored all day. They wouldn't let me eat because I was questionable for a csection.

I was hooked up and maxed out on pitocin. Not much was happening and I was only a 4. My doctor decided we needed a plan and since my water had broke he was giving us a cutoff before making the call for a csection. He gave me two hours to progress from a 4 to a 7 but he said it's very unlikely. Well guess what, I did and pushing began around 11:30 on November 22. I was exhausted. I labored all day, no food at all so I had no energy and she was measuring big!! By 2:00 am on Monday morning i was done. I was blacking out and couldn't go any longer. She was right there but just not coming out. Dr made the call to do an episiotomy. Ouch!!! Didn't hurt while it happened but stitches and aftercare are a B!!! No one tells you about that either!! I was not prepared for that! I was cute for hole to hole ladies.... It's healing now but sheesh!! Ok back to the delivery.....the episiotomy got her out. Both Lucy and i were In distress so our room quickly filled up with doctors and nurses. After she came out I started hemorrhaging and they could not stop it. I was given so many meds and shots to clot my blood. I was asked about a life saving blood transfusion, I was unable to see Lucy for a long time after she was born. She was born at 2:29 am and by 4:00 am things calmed down and I honestly don't know what ended up stoping my bleeding. It was such a blur. Our room started emptying and it was just me, Lucy, my husband and our nurse. It was traumatic and I really hope for a csection next time!!! However a week later I'm feeling great and can't stop,staring st our miracle. She's perfect. I did end up getting a transfusion and it was very helpful. We are home and dad is back to work today.

Don't be scared of my birth story. Basically everything I experienced (water breaking, hemorrhaging, needing a transfusion,etc) each only have like a 4% chance of happening!! I'll post s picture of lucky when I figure out how to!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo