Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 312 Replies | Last Page

@bens- For me, my retrieval process was fairly easy. I had 28 eggs removed, so I was quite full. It took about 45 minutes to do. I came out of the procedure well, just very loopy. Hubby got me home and i was a little car sick. I would advise that you pick up all your prescriptions beforehand that your doctor wants you to be on. it is not something you want to be doing on your way home from the procedure! I was not sick afterwards. I just took it super easy and rested the entire day of the retrieval. I was VERY bloated after. I seriously looked 6 months pregnant. I felt good for the most part though.

8 years ago

My best wishes for this month!

Bens, i had my retrieval 12 days after starting gonal. At the last days i had u/s and E2 and progesterone tests. 36 hours before retrieval i had the ovidrelle shot.
The day of retrieval i was checked from a cardiologist and then i was put on anaesthesia. I dont know how long it took them, as at the same hour my husband was taken for giving the sperm, so he wasnt there to tell me. I woke up with some dizziness ( but not too much) and some pain (very low, like AF' s mixed with gaz). Before leaving the clinic i started spotting. The cramps and the bleeding continued for 3 days, but it didnt stop me from my routine. I went at work and it was ok. The worst cramp was some hours after the retrieval and i had to take a painkiller. I had 21 eggs.
The following day i had the call from the clinic and they told me that 13 were good and 10 were fertilized. I had a 3 days transfer.
I was given progesterone, estradiol, cortizone, antibiotics, baby aspirin.
Did you start the gonal? Are you doing the injections by yourself? I really hope you find it easy!

Shan, so nice you are going well! Waiting to tell us the gender!

Babypath, waiting to see the 16 weeks photo! Keep going well!!!!!

Margie, good luck with the doc s appointment. I hope it makes you feel nice. How is the kitten? I am sorry for the bad AF. As i told you, at the moment try to enjoy your life!

Badwolf, any news from your adoption process? What you are doing is amazing.

8 years ago

Ladies, with an extremely heavy heart I am letting you know that we found out yesterday that our baby girl no longer has a heartbeat. We are completely devastated. We aren't sure what happened to cause this at this point in the pregnancy. We thought we should have been fine with little worries :(

They will induce me sometime this week (we have to pick a day) and deliver our precious baby. We have named her Isabella Faith. I miss her terribly. Our other kids are heartbroken too and it's so hard to explain something to them that we are having a tough time comprehending ourselves.

I pray for each of you daily! Please keep my family in your own thoughts and prayers as we go through this.

8 years ago

Babypath- I am so so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something we could do or say to make it better. I am thinking of your family today.

8 years ago

Babypath- I am so so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something we could do or say to make it better. I am thinking of your family today.

8 years ago

Babypath - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you must feel devastated. Those are lovely names for a lovely girl. my heart goes out to you right now. I wish I could do something to make things better right now. My thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Baby path - I am very sorry. I can't imagine the heartache.

AF is here for me, so I am going to be doing an IUI this month. Hopefully before the week of Thanksgiving. I hate that my clinic is closed weekends.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

@baby- my heart is absolutely breaking for you. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I truly cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now. Please know that we are all here for you. Please keep us updated on what her birth date will be. How many weeks were you? Do they know when her heart stopped? I am so sorry. What a beautiful name you have picked out for her. A perfect name for a guardian angel.

8 years ago

Babypath, there are no words to say how much i am sorry. I am shocked. You are in my thoughs and prayers. I hope you find the strength to pass this. I am so sorry. I want to hug you with all my love. I hope i could help.

8 years ago

Baby Path - so sorry I just want to run wherever you are and give you a big hug. The name you picked for your baby girl is beautiful. I will keep you and your entire family in my prayers.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo