Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 312 Replies | Last Page

bens, I am so sorry, I have no words, I wish no woman had that experience. I had a mc two years ago at 10 weeks (found out on 12th). There was no heart beat.
It is also so sad that so many women here have similar experiences, I<3kids, oh my God I didnt know you have lost a child. I have no words to express how sorry I am.

8 years ago

Kethryes, thank you, you had no reason to know! Even though my life circumstances may change God does not. Thankfully.

8 years ago

Oh I<3kids, I am terribly sorry to hear that. I missed that originally when I was reading through these and responding yesterday. I can't imagine anything in life has a greater heartache than losing a child. My heart aches for you and praying for you all!

I had another dream about becoming pregnant last night. I guess we know where my head is most of the time :) only this time there weren't 6 of them. I was only 3 weeks and due oct 26th (how odd that I had a due date!?) but the most weird thing about this dream was that I didn't recall going for my retrieval or transfer and when I asked the dr about it he just smiled and told me not to worry about and enjoy being pregnant. The things our subconscious thinks of!

Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

8 years ago

i remember reading somewhere when you have high progs. it causes for werid dreams - i always have the strangest dreams after ovulation!
Thats' a beautiful dream babypath! Like cinderella said - a dream is a wish your heart makes <3

ps. has anyone ovulated 2 times in a month? i ovulated on sunday - and today i had same kinds of pains but not as long on the left side again. I didnt think i had 2 eggs but maybe it played catch up?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS ladies!! Best wishes and hugs to each of you!

Hoping, good luck on catching the egg(s)!!

8 years ago

Merry Christmas Babypath!!! And to the rest of you ladies as well!

8 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope everyone had a good couple days!

So I've been having slight cramping yesterday and today more so like to the point I'm laying in bed. It's mostly on my left side which is side I had ovulation from. I'm about 6 or 7dpo now. Could this be implementation?? I had really sore and heavy boobs yesterday. Not as much today

But my cramping could also be from eating to much food over the last 2 days?

Prayers and baby dust!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Bens, how are you doing dear? Hanging in there? Thinking of you! Hugs!!

Hoping, how's the cramping? Any spotting or other symptoms?

Hope everyone else is doing well too! It's been raining cats and dogs here! To the point my 16 yr old's boyfriend couldn't make it home due to streets being flooded and washed out so we let him stay here (had him sleep downstairs and she was upstairs!). My Granparents were supposed to come for Christmas celebration but in their early 80's we didn't want them to drive and suggested they stay home. 14 yr old had 2 friends that had to stay and 10 yr old friend had to stay as well. 17 year old hydroplaned on his way home last night. Whew! Full house this morning but all is well. 5" of rain has fallen in 24 hours with more still falling. We now have a leak above our front door too. Great!

8 years ago

Oh no baby path. That's brutal for the rain hopefully it has slowed down and damage isn't to expensive to fix!

We are suppose to get snow for the first time tomorrow. We haven't had any at all. It's been kind or nice. Normally we have a ton of it!

Afm with symptoms the cramping wasn't as intense today just a couple times I noticed it still on left side. Kind of pinching feeling? Not much just kind of some discharge more so the last few days but no spotting.

On a side note my dog got sick and we woke up to puke and poop all over the main floor I gagged a few times highly doubt it was tww related LOL my dh and I had a good laugh saying he'd be on his own if we were preggers. Thinking of it now I still wanna gag.

Side note number two. So we are Catholic and this journey has really helped me connect with my faith. Well it says iui and ivf are against our religion but I don't agree with the old achool of thinking. Conception is still in God's hands he gave us wisdom and knowledge and it's the 21st century. Anyways my mom knows we go to the clinic and have done iuis and such.

My Dhs mom doesn't know anything. She's is very religious. She was upset we lived together before marriage. Well over Christmas a baby convo came up. My Dhs grandpa had a twin sister so I said oh we can have twins then! (figured if we got preggers bc of iui or ivf with twins it be somewhat convincing) well she's goes on to say no it's from female side and I laughed saying he could have super sperm. Boy did I open a can of worms! She's like u know iui and ivf isn't allowed blah blah blah. I said no I didn't say anything but twins are always Possible whether it runs in ur family or not.

I made sure to remind my dh and my own family to never bring up fertility in front of her again. I got so nervous!

8 years ago

WOW, Babypath! Your house sounded full of love and people, for sure! I hope the rain stopped and that you are able to fix any damage done!

Hoping, I am not catholic, but I deeply appreciate catholicism. I agree that life cannot exist outside of God. There is an odd joke about that, I will pm you with it because I don't want to bore everyone, unless they all want to hear it.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo