Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 312 Replies | Last Page

LS! That sounds painful! lol, I hope I don't share in that experience. I'm wondering it they'll plan a C-section for me so they can control the bleeding considering my clotting disorder? It's something I plan to ask the doctor about this week!

Lucy is sooooo cute :), like I said I've been stalking you on FB so I know how cute she is hehe.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

LS - Wow thats quite the story. I'm sorry you had such a difficult birth. I'm glad to hear that both you and little lucy are doing alright. I've heard that breast feeding is a lot more difficult that it's thought to be. I hope things continue to go well for you newly grown family.

2moms2be - I'm with you. I tried monitoring what I was eating up until the end of june but I just got to the point where couldn't deal with tracking everything I ate. I don't think an app is the best way for me to do it. But once I wasn't tracking I was basically doing the same thing as you. I'm upset, this cookie will make me feel better, eat cookie. I hope the people you told were equally supportive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

I<3kids - Thats amazing! I'm so happy for you! I'm looking forward to hearing about your next beta.

Basia - I bet you have one of those really cute pregnancy bellies.

Chaffins - Enjoy seeing your little one. what's a church hugger? I've never heard that term before? I get the not wanting people to touch your belly though. My friend hated people touching her belly unless she specifically invited them to do so. She doesn't really like people touching her though.

Bens - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you keep the BFP ball rolling.

BabyPath - I'm glad you were cleared medically. I hope you're doing ok emotionally too. I'm glad you are still planning on moving ahead.

Hoping - I definitely got some vitamin D. I used to live in Ontario before I moved to the US. Enjoy your trip to the states. I was doing isome mediation. I found that, if nothing else, it made me feel calmer. FX you get your BFP!!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

A church hugger is what he calls someone who just hugs from the side and doesn't get too personal lol. I prefer to keep my hands to myself most times.

User Image

8 years ago

I <3 kids - YAY! YAY! YAY! Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for you! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! I will say a prayer for you! Did you have any symptoms?

Chaffins - keep us posted on your tests...

Lschrader - I am sorry about your traumatic labor and birth story. But yay for LUCY! She erases all that pain and fear!
congratulations!

AFM - this 2ww is a killer! I don't go in until monday for a blood test. I am not sure what to think. If you asked me right now, I would say I feel pregnant. But if you asked me earlier today, I would have said no.... errrg....

BUT I<3kids got a positive - maybe this thread is swinging in the right direction!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

wow busy few days!!
i<3 - CONGRATS!!!! SOOO EXCTING!!
LS - what a story! I'm glad you guys are all at home now and settled.
2moms - i'm sorry about the femara. I did notice if i took it and didn't go to bed I did get a headache. I usually took it at 8 and then bed by 10, if i was up past 10 my head hurt. Im up usually by 6 and I was ok. Hopefully it worked well for u! keep us posted

Afm - tomorrow the day. Cramps are on and off, I'm exhuasted but I've had this cold for 2 weeks now, it was a chest infection at first but now its just a stuffy and i mean stuffy nose for like a week! nothing is helping it. I've been very absent minded last few days, forgetting simple things and mixing lots up - out of character for me. I acutally had someone ask me if i was preggers because i'm never forgetful. My husband said the same thing So i'm going to take that as i good sign. We are religious and we've been praying lots. We've been praying to our lady of lourdes and sent our prayer reuqests in. I find something beautiful in prayer. We will say a few extra prayers for the big day tomorrow

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Thank you ladies!!! I am still beside myself. I have no symptoms. At all. My husband is just as surprised!

8 years ago

I <3 kids. Congrats on the BFP. Of course once you decide to give up, something like this happens. Happy for you.

LS - thanks for sharing your story. Giving birth is never the way they portray it on tv. Glad Lucy is here and that you guys are doing well.

Thanks everyone for the BFP wishes. I really want to know, but going to continue to hold off. Still some cramping, but not like the other day. There was no bleeding, to the person who asked. My nose has been runny and I feel like I have been peeing more lately, but maybe I am just paying more attention. I have also had a lot of creamy CM the past two days, though not going to count it as anything. DH and I are camping over night with his work on Thursday. So probably won't test til Saturday. Really hoping it is a BFP!

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

I<3kids, that's fantastic!! Yay! Tell hubs congratulations too!

Hoping, I'm traveling today, but praying for good news for you and will be checking when I can!

Bens, also praying for you too as your test day is getting closer :)

8 years ago

LS, meant to reply to you too! So happy your story had a happy ending and both you and Lucy are doing well! Yes, breastfeeding can be difficult but I PROMISE you, it does become a piece of cake! I'm sure your nurses have told you to leave a little milk on your nipples when you are finished feeding each time as it helps keep them from cracking (which I have had and it is way worse than first starting because it's hurts like a b*tch but you can't stop feeding from that side due to it!).

For the rest of you, don't let her experience make you nervous! Like she said, those types of deliveries are rare. I had all 4 of mine natural (also did that with Isabella too) with zero pain medication. I actually tore a little with one and had an episiotomy with another and those areas are very tender afterwards, but the baby in your arms helps you to completely forget about it and the healing is fairly quick! My babies ranged from 5 lbs 12 oz (my 4 week early baby) 19 1/2" up to 8 lbs 15 oz and 22". WHEN I get pregnant and carry successfully again, I will choose the natural way again :)

8 years ago

I<3kids, congratulations! I am so happy for your BFP! Keep going well dear!

2moms i hope Femara is well working for you. I hope tomorrow you see many mature follicles! Good luck!

Basia, i am sure your belly looks great! I can imagine!

Ls, you really had a hard time, but i am happy that everything is ok at the moment! Enjoy it!

Hoping, good luck!!!! I hope tomorrow you see the BFP!
Jesk, i see you are the next one!!! Good luck to you too!
Bens, we are waiting for your great news! My best wishes!
Fingers crossed for all of you dears!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo