Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Ladies! Me too!

Bens - when do you go in next! those are great numbers!!

I read this the other day and thought it was beautiful. Hopefully i don't offend anyone who isn't religious

God has perfect timing never early never late and it takes a little patience and a lot of faith

I'm going to try my best to remember this

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

I really like that quote Hoping!

So good news, all 16 of my eggs fertilized! woo hoo!
So if all goes well, I will get my PGS testing and then get my FET in December.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hoping~so very true!! Thanks for sharing!

Bens~wow 16 eggs and all16 fertilized?! Wow!!! That's amazing!! That's almost unheard of for all them to take!! Congrats girl!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Bens: Congrats on a successful retrieval!! Will they test every embryo? What made your RE recommend PGS?

Keth: How are you feeling? When is your first US?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Bens, the number of fertilized eggs is perfect! Congratulations! Think that you are very close to have your baby(ies)!

Hoping, so nice what you wrote!

AFM, I was requested to have anouther round of hCG, prog and E2 test. So stressing!
Also, today I had terrible back pains and some mild low belly cramps. All these made me stressed. I hope everyting is still ok!

8 years ago

Bens, that's great to have them all fertilize! FX they all keep progressing nicely for you!

Keth, when will you go back for your next testing? I'm excited to hear everything is going great! I'm sure your cramping and such is everything still settling into your new pregnant body :) good luck!

8 years ago

Bens- 16 fertilized! great!

hoping&praying- I haven't tried Femara before. We did 3 rounds of clomid (and I totally know what you mean by the sweats. The clomid side effects are something!). I'm glad to find someone who's used both, and I'm extra glad you like it better! I hope I feel the same.

Babypath- Still thinking of you. Hope your healing is happening at a pace that's comfortable for you.

afm- af arrived. We knew IUI #3 was going to be a bust but I was still pretty upset at the BFN. When the witch came yesterday I was actually just glad it's time to start on #4. Hopefully the new med will be more successful. It sounds like Femara has fewer side effects than Clomid, so I'm hopeful that's the case for me. Our ultrasound is scheduled for Friday the 4th in the morning. For IVF friends, I'm also wondering how many IUI rounds you tried before moving on?

8 years ago

Babypath, thanks for your care. Today's test was good at 5540, as it was supposed to be. For some reason i was too scared and stressed for today' s results. Maybe because of the pains or the symptoms that come and go.
I wanted to ask the nurse about the pains, in case i need some home resting, but i had the results late and she didnt answer the phone. I ll call her tomorrow morning.

2momstobe, good luck next round. I am sure the medication will be adjusted and next time you ll have more mature follicles.
I had 3 IUIs before ivf. The doc wanted me to have 2. It was my decision to have the third one.

8 years ago

Keth- I'm glad today's test went well! I'm sorry you didn't get to ask your questions, but hopefully tomorrow will bring answers for you :)

8 years ago

Keth~for the 1st couple mths of being pregnant (prob up to like 8-10 weeks) I had cramping! Like even a little worse than my period cramps ever were. It was just my uterus stretching and things moving around for baby. I don't think u have anything to worry about! I hope that makes u feel better!

2moms~sry about AF :/ we technically had 7 IUI's but only 6 were medicated and scheduled. The 1st one I just happened to go in for my consult when I was ovulating so I asked them to do it and they did. They say after 6 u know they won't work. Or I guess I should say they they almost never work after 6. After 4 I believe the chances go down quite a bit too. Looking back I wish I would've just done 4 bc we were paying around $700 out of pocket for each of them. Then of course ivf was out of pocket too.

AFM~I'm 20 weeks today! So 5 mths and half way there! It's so unbelievable to me! Time is flying on by. Still praying for all u ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo