Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Kethryes, I had my beta last wednesday; my dr only tests once and it was over 200 on 14dpiui.

2moms2be, I have never done IVF. But the first time I did injections and IUI was almost 10 years ago! (ACK!!!)

8 years ago

Question for you all in case you may have an explanation. I was told after delivery that I could bleed 2-4 weeks afterwards (lighter than normal due to only carrying 17 weeks) and that it would go through the stages (bright red, some clots, then fade to light pink then brownish and then yellowish and be done). Which all did happen by 3 weeks. Then I should start a period 4-8 weeks later. I have now, not even 4 weeks after delivery, started cramping and bleeding bright red like I'm starting my period already.

Not sure if this could be somewhat normal and due to an early delivery if it is in fact my period and my body adjusting back to prepregnancy state or if there should be any concerns for this? Open to ideas and thoughts!

I have put in a call to my dr to get his opinion but thought I'd hit you ladies up for insight until I hear back. I figure it's better to be over cautious than not at all.

8 years ago

Babypath, I know that after I deliver I will stop bleeding from the delivery then start up again if I over do it in the slightest! Could that be a possibility?

8 years ago

HI Ladies!

well... I GOT MY BFP!

I burst into tears when the nurse called me. I was a nervous wreck all day. I kept trying to calm myself down. They were supposed to call between 1-3:30 - but I didn't get the phone call until 5pm.

I still can't believe it. I truly started believing it was never going to happen.

Thank you ALL for you support! I truly was leaning on this beautiful group of women the entire way. It CAN happen, it is just not the easiest path for some of us. But we will all get there...

8 years ago • Post starter

Baby - I have no insight on this but it's a good idea to go to the dr and follow up. Just trust your body I'm sure it knows what it is doing. Maybe it's ready for a quick recovery too.

2moms - We are pretty much in the same boat. Though my DH thinks IVF is way down the line I'm anxious to be a mom and this monthly disappointment is just heart break.

Jes- good luck with the testing - fingers crossed!!

Bens - how'd it go???

kEth - I'm sure both are doing great! Having symptoms is always a good sign!

AFM - completely disappointed. I went for my day3 today and though everything looks good they said to just do femara and no injections this month as it puts as to close to christmas and they want to be safe incase i don't respond well or ovulate later or whatever. I'm so upset but I finally made up my mind to do it and I thought i'd ovulate the 19th or so so I figured lots of time before christmas and then I would be off work and no stress and then BAM my bubble was burst. I started crying. I had to remind myself that everything happens for a reason and maybe the christmas stress would be to much. I just have to trust in God's timing and plans

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Bens, WOOHOO!!! So awesome! What were your numbers or did they do urine? So exciting!

Jesk, good luck to you!!

Hoping, praying for you! I wish I had words of wisdom to share but I don't and maybe you're right about the timing and stress?

Got the call from dr. Said that it could be period already that although it doesn't happen often, it does happen and as long as I'm not bleeding more than usual (their typical words of more than one pad/tampon per hour or major clotting, then I should be just fine and not to worry. Said if it's light and stops in a day or two, likely it's just a little more from delivery.
I've never stopped and then started again after my full term babies but that doesn't mean it can't happen! So I'm just going to go with it all and leave it with a positive thought that my body is saying its ready to get pregnant and start our cycle in Feb!

Keep the good news coming ladies!

8 years ago

Bens! we most of posted at the same time

Congrats!!! see it just takes one!! YAYYY

what are your next steps!!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Bens!! Hooray!! So SO excited for you!!

Babypath, that would be super exciting if you body is working hard in your favour!

8 years ago

Bens, i am so excited with your news!!!! Congratulations dear!!!!! I hope you have a very good pregnancy!

Babypath, this is a good sign. Your body recovers quickly.

Hoping, xmas is a good period to ttc!

2moms, i had 3 iuis with clomid and i had injections with ivf. I know the cost of ivf is very high, but it gives you more possibilities. Good luck with your decision!

8 years ago

Congrats Bens :) That is so exciting :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo