Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 312 Replies | Last Page

While, it is so nice hearing from you! Norah is very beautiful name! I wish you the best! I also hope, the excess amniotic fluid is not a problem. Keep going well!

Margie and babypath, i hope xmas time will cheer you up. Being with the ones you love is the best thing to do!
I generally never had problem with being with relatives and friends that couldnt understand our journey. Sometimes they look at me as if asking what is happening and i still havent kids, or they ask! I dont mind. They are the ones that have the problem to think that normality is to have traditional families with kids. I know that my answer to those rude people is that my family was already full as me and my husband are very in love and we have full of respect and care for each other. The kids will come to join this family and not to complete it.
The only times i felt bad for another couple having kids is when i was thinking that they are not capable to raise a happy kid.

8 years ago

Keth - that is a wonderful perspective.... you are grounded in a loving relationship, you can tell..

I am sorry the holidays are so hard. But it is a time for faith and believing - so try to keep your faith going strong... don't let that candle blow out...

Prayers, hugs, best wishes, good karma - whatever your belief, it's coming your way!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

It's been quiet on here. I hope you all are doing well.

While - I think Norah is a beautiful name. I hope the polyhydramnios isn't a major complication and that you and little Norah will be ok.

Basia, Babypath, Kethryes and Bens - Thank you all for your support and your sympathy. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles with the holidays. I love them, I love spending time with my family and friends. I love the traditions that we've created over the years. I dread the questions about if we're having kids or if we're the ones who have kids. I know people mean well by it but I'm not completely in a place where I can deal with it as peacefully as I should.

AFM - I had a nice chat with a lady at work who is pregnant using a surrogate. She suffered inferility and a major loss. She was super supportive and told me if I ever need to talk that I can come talk to her. It was nice to talk to her a bit about it. It's rare that I've found someone else who understands what I'm going through, outside of the internet.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hey all!!!

Things have been quiet huh!? Things are going good here, after throwing up my 3 hour test they tested my a1c levels and they came back at 5.4 which is completely normal.

So, unless something changes I don't plan to retry lol. I'm confident I would have the same outcome the next time. We go back Dec 31 for a check up. Things are moving along!

Still no weight gain, actually lost a few lbs lol. One benefit to starting out chubby haha.

User Image

8 years ago

Margie - I totally hear you about the questions. I finally started telling people that I was having trouble. AND they continued to ask me when I was having another baby... I couldn't believe it. Are they that clueless or do they not listen or do they not care that I am struggling.... Like i never understood that. So I hear you. and I am glad you found someone who understands what you are going through. The more I talked to women, the more i realized most of them didn't have it easy, be it getting pregnant or staying pregnant. It is nice to have other women around that understand....

Chaffins - so happy to hear your levels are perfect... when are you due again?

AFM - I had my levels checked on monday again. My HCG was 4700 which they were very happy with.... so I am putting along...

Bens- levels sound awesome! I'm due March 25!

User Image

8 years ago

margie, it is beautiful to find someone who can understand you! I am glad you met that friend.

ben, keep going well dear! Are you going to have more blood tests?

8 years ago

Yes, I go back on monday for another beta test. then on thursday I have my first ultrasound.

where did everyone go???

I'm still around... I have my first ultrasound tomorrow.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo