Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 312 Replies | Last Page

LS have you prepared the hospital bag? What are you going to take with you?

8 years ago

kethryes - how you feeling? (other than crazy emotions/excitment ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I know I haven't been around much. It's been hard with my Edd being earlier this month but I have peeked in every now and then to see how u all we're doing and I wanted to say CONGRATS Keth! That is amazing news!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Ttclate, thanks! How are you doing?

Basia, i am very happy but i also worry about the next steps. I hope everything goes well!
I am also worry if i do something that will hurt the baby(ies). Yesterday I had to walk for 10 min. and i felt guilty i did so. In the work today (1st date) i was trying not to be seated for more than 40 min. I hope i stop worrying for these things soon.

8 years ago

Keth -try your best not to stress. I am sure things are going to be fine!.

My check today was better. The one big one I had is now at a 20. So got a shot at the clinic and then hoping we catch the egg!

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Doing ok. Thanks for asking. Went to a new dr who said he would do try 4 more iui's with injectibles (which last dr wouldn't do) then if failed we would ev referred to the Ivf dr. I had one failed cycle in October which was very dissapointing because I had 2 nice sized follicles and timing was awesome! So this cycle I did clomid again and follitism but at my midcycle scan they found a cyst so this cycle was cancelled. So now just waiting for AF and hope the cyst takes care of itself. If not, they will put me on BCp's for a month to shrink it.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Jesk, stay positive! Good luck dear! What are the next steps? IUI or intercourse? Is it going to be during the weekend? Hoping for the best!

TTclate i hope the cyst goes away the soonest and start immediately!
Good luck to you too!

AFM second hCG levels at 1886 (first one two days before at 820). I am very happy!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kethryes - That's awesome news! Try to relax now. Your bean(s) are fairly well protected right now.

TTC - Welcome back. I'm glad you were able to find another RE that would do more IUIs. I hope the cyst goes away soon.

Jeska - good luck. I hope you catch the egg!

AFM - I got my IVF package and I'm currently waiting to depart for my vacation. A week of relaxation and no responsibilities sounds amazing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

That's great Keth. Hope everything continues to go well.

I am not doing an IUI. Just Intercourse. The clinic I go to is closed on weekends. I don't understand why, but they are. I was hoping that when I went in on Wednesday, I would have had large enough follicles to be able to do the IUI Friday. But it didn't work out that way. Because of our work schedule we don't always have much time together. So hoping with the idea we do have that it is enough. I figure that BD Saturday through Monday will give us a good chance. I am going to try not to worry about it. I feel good knowing that I have a nice big Follicle and that I will ovulate, since I got the shot. So just going to do what I can and hope for the best in two weeks!!

Margie enjoy your vacation.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Keth- great numbers!
Jes- gl! It only takes one follicle and 20 sounds great

afm- managed to hold out and tested this morning at 15dpiui (probably 14dpo) and stark white bfn as expected. Sorry I couldn't turn keth's news into the start of a streak for us. Once af arrives (hopefully soon) we will start the next cycle (IUI#4) with Femara.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo