Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Isabella faith- beautiful baby girl. I'm so sorry babypath!
Please don't blame yourself... You did everything you
Could. Be gentle with yourself. And know that we are all
Here for u, most of us understanding more than most that
That the path to motherhood is never easy.
Sending all my love!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I found a beautiful poem for you babypath:

I`m just a precious little one
who didn’t make it there.
I went straight to be with Jesus,
but I`m waiting for you here.
Many dwelling here where I live
waited years to enter in.
Struggled through a world of sorrow,
a world marred with pain and sin.
Thank you for the life you gave me;
it was brief but don’t complain.
I have all Heaven`s Glory,
suffered none of earth’s great pain.
Thank you for the name you gave me.
I’d have loved to bring it fame.
But if I’d lingered in earth’s shadows,
I would have suffered just the same.
So sweet family—don`t you sorrow.
Wipe those tears and chase the gloom.
I went straight to Jesus’ arms
from my loving Mother’s womb.

~Author Unknown

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Baby~Oh my goodness!! I am SO very sorry!! My heart hurts for u!!! I will most definitely b praying for u!!! We r all here for u!!

User Image

8 years ago

@basia-Thank you fro posting that poem. Gave me chills.

8 years ago

beautiful poem!

Basia, the poem is so sweet.

8 years ago

Basia - that poem is beautiful. Thank you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

BabyPath: I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! My eyes are flowing with tears for you. Please know we are here for you.

AFM: I apologize I have been absent since my Chemical from IVF #1. I needed space and time to heal. I have been updating my journal but not posting bc I was trying to take a very different mental approach to our second IVF. I actually go for my Beta tomorrow after transferring 2 blasts on D5 last Monday. Unfortunately, all tests I have taken to this point are negative. I started testing at 6dp5dt with FRER. Hubby keeps ensuring me that if they could know sooner, the Beta would be scheduled sooner and not to get down. There may be a few questionable faint positives/Evaps but they have showed hours later. Luckily from our retrieval, we were able to freeze 3 D5 blastocysts. We did ICSI this time also and changed my stim protocol slightly. While I have not given up on this cycle, I am mentally preparing myself for a negative Beta tomorrow. I am praying for a miracle. We are thinking of trying a new RE if this cycle in facts does not result in pregnancy. My Dr keeps telling me there is no medical reason for not conceiving at this point. But with 4 cycles of Clomid, 3 medicated IUI's and now 2 IVF's.... It's just not happening is not enough of an explanation for me. We will see what tomorrow brings. Wishing everyone baby vibes and hugs.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie - did I do PGS testing before transferring them?
It's more money but the success rates are higher.

Did you do... Sorry

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo