Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for your well wishes. I honestly have no idea what my numbers were. I THINK she said 195 but I don't know because I am pretty sure I heard nothing after she told me I was pregnant. I go back monday for follow up blood work and then the next monday after that. My first u/s is on Dec 24th.

I told my mom last night that it worked (she came with me to the transfer). And she told me she knew it was going to be positive yesterday because that was the anniversary of the day she lost her baby (stillborn). It just made truly realize that women hold on to this journey for a lifetime. She never discusses that loss much, but she must think of him often. It made me sad for her and sad that I don't know that part of her. But it also made me happy when she said this day will now be a happy one instead of a sad one.

We are not alone... generations of women came before us with similar struggles.

Anyway....

jesk - so so sorry the little witch showed up. enjoy some wine with your honey. Keep the faith, especially this season...hugs!

Keth - how many weeks are you now?? Sorry you had a breakdown... I think it comes with the territory of being pregnant... How are you now?

2moms - are they thinking you do injectables and then an IUI? do you think you will have any coverage from insurance for IVF? I never did injectables for an IUI, just IVF..

Babypath - I am not entirely sure about the bleeding. How has been? heavy or light? I hope you are ready to start again soon...

Basia - thanks - and thanks for sharing your IVF journey too. I needed to hear success stories...

Margie - sorry AF showed but it sounds like you are handling it well... now you can enjoy some wine too!

hoping - I am so sorry - why aren't they open though? I feel like all the fertility clinics around here are open every day. Have you done Femara before? if so, how did your body respond? as you said, it truly only takes just one... that is true for you too!!!

Chaffins - Keep us posted on the 3 hours glucose. A friend of mine just had gestational diabetes and was able to control everything through diet. FXFU though!!!!

Shan - you must be so excited to feel your baby boy... that's so exciting...

8 years ago • Post starter

kethryes - I had days where all my symptoms would be gone and then few days later I would feel something again. Don't worry girl. You will be fine and your babies will be fine as well :D
But that would make me freak out every time

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Jesk, i am so sorry dear. I hope next cycle is the one!

Bens i am on 7th week. I feel better now, but i will be better tomorrow if the u/ s shows that everything is ok. I had a m/c in the past and that is why i am freaked with any negative sign.
I am so sorry that also your mom has experienced that. How right you are about women' s journey to become mothers! Yesterday my aunt told me how many times she was searching for positive signs when peeing! She finally never had kids. Of course she has me! It is like i am having two moms!

8 years ago

Basia, you are so sweet! Thanks for that!

8 years ago

Keth- I have an aunt like that too. I haven't told my aunt yet. But your aunt must
Be thrilled your giving her two little grand babies!

8 years ago • Post starter

Well guys, they had to stop my 3 hour glucose test because I threw up every drop of the drink 15 mins in lol.

They checked my A1C and we are going to discuss options at my next apt Dec 31. In the meantime I'm watching my diet and I'll still keep an eye on my fasting glucose each morning.

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins~oh no! Well at least it happened 15 mins and not 2 hrs in haha! Aren't u 24-25 weeks? I'm just wondering bc I'm 22 weeks and they haven't said anything about a glucose test yet. When do they usually do those? I have an ultrasd appt today so I'll ask too :)

Keth~I'm sorry u feel a little worried. As hard as it is try to let ur worries go bc worrying doesn't solve anything! I learned that a while ago :) I know it's hard tho! I can't wait to hear about ur ultrasd today! I'm sure everything will b great! :)

AFM~nothing new! I do have an ultrasd appt today! I can't wait! I love seeing my little man :)

User Image

8 years ago

They usually do them between 24-28 week depending on your risk level, I'm overweight so I'm sure they considered me high risk and wanted to test early.

I'm 25 weeks now .

User Image

8 years ago

Shan - I'm having one done at 29 weeks. I had it scheduled for the 28th week but had to reschedule my appointment. My Droctor said it is not a big deal to get it done at 29th week.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Both babies are ok, i am so happy.

Bens, my aunt is very happy for my pregnancy. She was with me the days of the test, just in case i was dissapointed. She is the one that convinced me to have the home test before the b test. A very nice moment, as she was searching her glasses to see the second line!

Chaf, the glucose test is hard. I am sorry you didnt complete it.

Shan, thanx for the advise! You have right, i should be more relaxed! Good luck with your today s appointment!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo