Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Yay Bens. Congrats!

I am still waiting for AF. CD 30 now and about 16DPO. Starting to think maybe I ovulated a little later though. I am just going by when I would have had my IUI, so two days after my trigger shot. But maybe it happened a little later than that.

Symptoms seem to be the same, still have cramps and back pain and breast pain. I got out of the house yesterday, that took my mind off of some things.

My plan is to still wait until after Wednesday to test. So possibly Thursday morning.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jesk, are you taking a progesterone supplement?

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Jeska - I'm keeping my FXFU. I really hope you get your BFP.

Bens - Thats so exciting. I'm glad it worked for you.

Baby - it sounds like your body is trying to bounce back quickly.

Hoping - I'm so sorry that they wouldn't do it because it was close to christmas. Thats must be very frustrating.

AFM - AF showed this morning. I didn't know when I O'd so I wasn't planing on testing until the weekend either way. I'm sad she showed but I'm not heartbroken.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Bens- YAYYYY!!!!

I knew this was going to be a lucky month!

AFM- I go back Thursday for my 3 hour glucose test, pretty sure I'm going to fail. My fasting glucose has been running between 109-122, which isn't terrible for a normal person but I think they have different standards when you're preggo!

We'll see!

Saturday is my birthday, I still plan to eat cake.

User Image

8 years ago

Bens~yay!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!

Chaffins~gd luck with the 3 HR glucose test!!

Margie~I'm sry AF showed :/

Jesk~I hope u just O'ed late!! Gd luck thurs morn :)

Baby~I agree with the other ladies, sds like ur body is getting back to normal so u can try again :)))

AFM~I'm 22 weeks today :) baby boy is kicking me like crazy! He wakes me up at night lol! Time is still flying on by! I hope it continues to! April can't b here quick enough!

User Image

8 years ago

Shan, it must be wonderful to feel him kicking!!! You know he is there!
I had a break down today as i was thinking that symptoms were gone. I couldnt think rationally! I called the doc and after i cried a lot she made me feel better! I guess it was my day!

Chaf, i had that test as it was a prerequisite-test for the ivf. I had a long test, meaning that they drew me 7 times in period of 4 hours! At the last ones they couldnt find vein to do the draw.
I hope your results will be ok. Try to have 5 meals each day with foods high in glucose taken until noon ( such as spaghetti, rice, cereal, legumes). Before going to bed drink some milk so that your stomach doesnt stay empty for all night long. I was suggested to that diet, so to be prepared in case i have problem in later months.

8 years ago

Thanks guys.

I shouldn't have said anything. But I was actually feeling a little hopeful. After I wrote that update, I went to sleep. When I woke up I took my temp and it was low, so I knew, but was still kind of hoping it was wrong. But when I went to the bathroom, there it was, AF. I am going to sit this month out.

i <3 kids - I am not on progesterone.

Is anyone else still in there tww?

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jesk, darn that witch! I'm sorry! I'm not in the TWW, I'm in the TMW :) we start in two months!!

8 years ago

Let me add to my post above and say that I hope we are in the TWW in two months!:)

8 years ago

I hope so too.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo