Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 312 Replies | Last Page

I<3kids, would love to hear it!

Our weather here has turned from rain to sleet and snow with some rain mixed in. Roads are nasty! Adjuster likely won't make it today but can't blame him! I'm sure not letting the kids drive to their wrestling and baseball practices!

Hope everyone is warm and well!

Keth, how are you feeling? All well in Greece!?

8 years ago

Hello ladies :)

I had my 1 hr Glucose test today - hopefully I passed :D I'm 29 weeks pregnant today - only 11 weeks left. So far everything looks good and right on point - the good thing is that I did not gained too much weight during Christmas LOL

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hey all!

I go for my 28 week appt on Thursday, I guess the doctor will decide then if I have to redo my 3 hour glucose, I sure hope not, I WILL throw it up again, no doubt lol.

I'm still throwing up, I've accepted this as part of my everyday life lol. Lily-Drew is officially grounded at least until high school for all the trouble she's caused.

Hope everyone is going well and had fantastic holiday's no matter which you celebrate!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi girls, i hope all had a great time!
Babypath, i guess the kids had the greatest xmas! All with their friends at home! I hope the weather gets beter soon!
I am ok, although my stomach is killing me. Esp in afternoons.
As about Greece, problems cannot be solved and people are getting in worst position.

Hoping, i hope your dogs is ok. As about your mother in law, dont worry, old people cant understand how science has progressed!
Good luck this cycle. When are you testing?

I<3kids, i would like to hear the joke!

Basia, good luck with the glucose test! Time has passed so quicly! I am so happy for you!

Chaf, you are still throwing? They are supposed to ease after 4 months! Is there anything you do for feeling better?

8 years ago

I do have some preggo approved nausea meds but they make me really sleepy so I can't take them at work. It's becoming normal for me to throw up in my trash can lol, people have stopped questioning it.

User Image

8 years ago

@chaff - that's brutal with the throwing up but all worth it in the end!

@keth - I'm sorry about your stomach pains - maybe try some ginger? I heard that helps ease thigns a bit

@basia - fingers crossed you passed! when will you find out?

@baby - how's the weather now? We are suppose to be getting our big storm in the next few hours - it already started snowing a bit.

Here's the joke:

One day a man said to God: There is no need for you any more, I can create man just like you, look and see!

He presented his creation to God. God said: amazing, let us see who can create the better man! Me first!

God took some dirt and created a man. He turned to look at the man who thought he was as smart as God and said: Your turn!

The man said: First let me have some dirt and I will do the same.

To which God said: This is my dirt, create your own.

AFM - my AF is expected the 4th (first day back at work). I was thinking the 3rd but we have a family dinner so i don't want to do it in case its BFN and if its a BFP then I wouldn't be able to contain myself - so maybe I will wait it out this month???

I had a dream that i got my period last night and i woke up and felt like bed was covered in blood - it wasn't but man did it ever feel real!! According to my mom, dreaming of your period is a good sign lol

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Hello ladies! Hope u all r doing well :)

Hoping~ I sure hope u get ur positive :))) the 3rd is around the corner :))
what DH's mom doesn't know won't kill her :) an ivf and IUI baby is still from God :)

Chaffins and Basia~did u guys/r u guys getting the TDaP shot? I've been reading a lot about it and it seems that I should definitely get it and even my husband and others who will b around the baby before he's 2 mths old and can get his own vaccine. My doc hasn't even brought it up but I've read it's best to get it 28-36 weeks and I'm 25 weeks today so maybe he will say smthing next appt.

AFM~25 weeks today and baby boy is moving like crazy! I've been able to catch him on video a few times :)

User Image

8 years ago

Shan- Definitely get the Tdap shot! and the flu shot if you haven't lol. I'm in public health so I'm a big advocate for vaccines. I took the Tdap before I got pregnant because I work in a children's hospital. My husband has already taken both too. But yes, husband, grandparents and anyone who will be around the baby a lot should take the vaccine to protect him as much as possible.

Your doctor may mention it at your next appt or you could bring it up. Mine recommended it at my first appt, but I was already way ahead of him! haha.

I've worked a lot of pertussis outbreaks and they are terrible for the little ones, it's completely worth it to protect them while we can!

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins~ok thank u :) he didn't mention the glucose test until my last appt and I take it at this next appt so he prob is just waiting closer to time to bring that up as well. I will definitely be getting it and I'll have DH get it as well :) I just don't know to tell visitors who will c him in his 1st 2 mths of life that they have to go get a shot?? How does that work? Lol! Do they need it if they won't b around him a whole lot?

User Image

8 years ago

If it's a rare visit they are probably okay unless they are sick, but if they will be around him more than a couple times I would ask them to, or to wait to see him until he's a little stronger and able to get his vaccine. Most people will understand, I have friends that won't let anyone around their baby unless they've gotten vaccinated. I think most people understand you're just protecting the little guy, that's our job anyhow!

If anyone comes in coughing or sneezing tell them to back awaaaay from the baby!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo