Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Hoping: It sounds like you have a good plan.

I don't see a dr until I get either a midwife or an OB. I hope to get a midwife again!

8 years ago

Hoping, I'm sorry girl! I was sure praying for you! New days are ahead and we have to look forward to those even though the rough times seem to show up. I will continue to keep positive thought for you and you WILL succeed!

8 years ago

Thanks BabyP - I really appreciate it

Can you ladies tell me how you felt on Gonal-F?I think that's what I'm doing combined with femara and then IUI. Hopefully my period comes today or tomorrow (who would of thought wanting to get it). If i get it then I can proceed this month, if not it will be jan.

If all goes to plan at IUI time ill do HCG and prog. pills afterwards to extra support.

My dr calls this an mini ivf but from online reading its super ovulation by the sounds of it.

I also called for acupuncture. I've done it before but figured if schedule is on time then it could help. This will be out of pocket as i'm out of benefits for the year.

For those that did acupuncture. did u go on certain days in your cycle, for how long, what spots did u get needles?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Hoping sorry it didn't work for you this month. I hope you are able to do the IUI.

Afm - I took a test at 12 dpo, which was Friday. It was negative. Yesterday I was feeling out. It felt like AF was definitely on her way. I decided that I was going to take a bit of a break from TTC.

But right now I am feeling some odd pressure and cramps in my lower abdomen, which is not normal for me. Along with some back pain. And I am having shooting pain in my breasts. So now I am thinking maybe I am not completely out. Going to test when I wake up. That would put me at 14dpo. Kind of scared to test. I really don't want it to be negative. I may just break down this time. Also, feel like posting this is going to jinx it. I guess I will let you know later.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

jeskalis - you should always try again. You are never out until the little witch appears...

hoping - I took Gonal F and had no side effects at all until the very end and then my boobs hurt. Other that that, it was find. IF they can give you the rediject pen, it is incredibly easy to administer.

2moms - sorry about not responding to the femara. I hear ya about the crying. Sometimes taking a break helps. I took a break for like 3 months recently. I felt human again for a little while. This process is hard. but you ARE NOT alone...

Tomorrow I go in my for beta. Fingers crossed. I truly don't know what to expect. I have had some cramping which I was taking as a good sign. It doesn't feel like AF is close, but I am still taking progesterone, so who knows.

I go in early in the AM for the test and they call me in the afternoon. I am thinking of just letting it go to voicemail while I am at work. I will have a total meltdown at work if it didn't work. And I really don't want to do that at work...

Either way, I keep telling myself, I will be ok. If it is negative, there are many opportunities for drinking wine in the coming weeks. right? still... keeping my fingers and toes crossed and saying a prayer.

8 years ago • Post starter

Bens, I hope that this is your month. I really really do!

8 years ago

Thinking of you this morning Bens! GL!!!

8 years ago

Bens.... We are all waiting! I hope it is positive!

Jesk, i really hope you have a late bfp! We are waiting for your test too!

Hoping, gonal was ok for me, i think less side effects than clomid. With clomid once i had visual problems with flashes and lightings! It was also very easy to inject it and the needle is very thin. I had no problem.
I wish you the best luck!

I<3, when are you going to have the b test?

2moms, sorry i didnt understand. You didnt have any mature follicles? I am so sorry! I hope your doc finds a good solution for you and you ll be happy after your next appointment. Hugs!

AFM my next u/s will be on Thursday. I hope both are ok. As about symtoms my stomach is killing me! I have cravings and acidity.

8 years ago

Bens - hoping you get good news today.

Keth - thank you.

I tested yesterday, BFN. but I am still feeling cramping that feels different than normal along with all over back pain and my breast hurt. I seem to only feel these things at night though. I am having a hard time falling asleep. It is currently 7 am and I haven't slept yet. And I am supposed to be awake at the latest 11 am, so I can take Maternity photos for a friend. It is going to be a long day.

Going to wait and see what happens over the next couple days. I don't have any more tests. But if AF doesn't come by Wednesday, I will test again

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

jesk- keeping my fingers crossed for you!

bens- can't wait for an update! Hope it's good news. And extra thanks for the support.

keth- no worries! we'll have a new plan for next cycle soon. hope your next ultrasound is great!

afm- the weekend was rough. This cycle pushed me a little over the edge with the complete lack of femara response. The appointment on the 16th will be to discuss injectables vs straight to IVF. I'm not sure if the doctor will give us those options (the nurse said she thinks we'll just talk about injectables as a next step), but with the costs steadily going up each month we may need to talk about fewer "steps" and bigger "jumps," haha. We are definitely trying to get some more research in about injectables and IVF before that date. Anyone with experience is welcome to weigh in!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo