Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 687 Replies | Last Page

i didn't end up buying the cheapies because i have enough HPTs in my bathroom cupboard..... they seem to be an impulse buy when I'm at the chemist.....cant really complain with 3 for 8 dollars lol i think i have a total of 7 in there at the moment..... haha
i deleted the picture from my phone and my computer to stop myself studying it....

on a completely different note have you heard about these women selling their positive hpts on the internet??? i saw it on the news the other night and thought to myself this is a war waiting to happen!!!

10 years ago

omg really ? How silly is that :(
The desperation of some ppl !!

i would wait a few more days as hard as it is hunni :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

i will probably end up testing tomorrow i just don't have any will power when it comes to those darn things lol.

ive figured out why my pimples are so big!!! some of them are double pimples, 2 right next to each other creating one giant one ill probably spend the rest of my day attacking them arrghh i hate them!!

10 years ago

Oh No pimples are my worst enemy, had bad acne growing up and have only just had clear skin the last few years.

I think your too early so FX'd in a few days you'll see a line pregression happening x

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

OMG... not too much longer now til i find out if i have a or a ! Have to admit...im pretty nervous lol everything is pointing to being pregnant....The very late period, very sore boobs,(no increase in size but i didnt get an increase with my 2nd son til later on) also...i know this is such a very personal question...but i was hoping out of the shower and whilst drying "there" i happened to notice my labia lips were a darker colour! has any1 else noticed what theres looks like b4 and after pregnancy?? i have to admit..i didnt really notice with my 1st 2 kids..or i could have but forgot?!?! lol i can now foresee all the girls in the bathroom with mirrors looking at there bits lol

Tamika- Did u end up testing?? how did u go??

Anyway, hope all u ladies had a great day...well as good as a monday can be

Love love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Hi ladies I got another :( NPR sure what's going on because my temp is still up at 37.1 I had really sharp pains over my right hand ovary today so I'm not sure what's going on... Think I might have to take a trip to the doctors and get my level checked through bold test

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Gahh !! Tiff i'm hanging for you to test !

:( Tamika, i'd go to the DR's hun, just to check on thinks, could be late implantation ?? they say 6-14 for implantation, Let us kow how you go hun.

Hope everyone's had a good day ! DPO1-2 for me today , So loooong till i can test !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

TIFF I'm so excited for you today!! I'm literally hanging on the edge of my chair!!!

I think I might be out I had a huge temp drop today and I mean huge!! I thought it would stay up because it was quite warm here last night but nope straight back down to almost my starting temps =[

Enjoy your day ladies

10 years ago

Morning ladies......Bfn!!!!!
I really don't get it.....everything is pointing the right way....I couldn't even lay on my side or tummy last night as my boobs were so sore....not to mention the very late period (which ever since I've 1st started my period has never been this late..except for pregnancy).....also the nausea I've been having the last few mornings. I'm pretty lost as I don't know where to go from here!?!? If I'm not pregnant then why isn't AF started?? And if I am pregnant why is it saying I'm not?? I'm not stressed, it hasn't been on my mind as it normally would, I just don't get it! Is it the test I used( which wasn't first response)?? I never used this brand b4?!?! It's not like I tested too early, I'm a wk late to the day! And I used Fmu....

Have to admit....I really don't know how to feel at the moment...I'm upset, surprised, confused....everything but happy and excited as I thought I'd b!!

Hope u ladies have a better day then me

Love Love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Oh tiff I'm so sorry!! Maybe a trip to the doctors might be a good idea.

It probably doesn't help but I'll be down in the dumps with you because I too feel rubbish!!! Although they do say it's not over until AF shows so there's still hope for you.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo